Am I wrong or right please clarify if you know

by Skeptical78 122 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• billythekid46
    billythekid46

Terry I respect your insight, as I have been stating all along. This website was placed in the most part by disgruntled ex-witness that fabricate, lie, to their readers in an effort to show new light by utter ignorance attack a group that has for decades moved on from the old light and yet still get scrutinized by it. If this is the case, then all religions are false including the people here that profess to show proof of new light with old light teachings and as you stated manipulate it to fit their agenda. The hypocrisy then would be wide.

Under Rutherford's direction, the International Bible Students Association introduced significant doctrinal changes. The group lost most of its original members between 1916 and 1928 but regrew rapidly from the mid-1930s [2] with the introduction of new preaching methods. [3] In 1931, the name Jehovah's witnesses was adopted, [4] further cutting ties with Russell's earlier followers. [5] Substantial organizational changes continued as congregations and teaching programs worldwide came under centralized control. Further refinements of its doctrines led to the prohibition of blood transfusions by members, abandonment of the cross in worship, rejection of Christmas and birthday celebrations and the view of the biblical Armageddon as a global war by God that will destroy the wicked and restore peace on earth. [6] In 1945 the Watch Tower Society, which Russell had founded as a publishing house, amended its charter to state that its purposes included preaching about God's Kingdom, acting as a servant and governing agency of Jehovah's Witnesses and sending out missionaries and teachers for the public worship of God and Jesus Christ.

EdenOne, Perhaps this will help you in your thrust for knowledge if you follow the Miller Movement rendition of 1914. The missing peace of the equations you rendered does not compensate for the Sabbath cycle Year or as we know it today leap year. *Quote: To comprehend the significance of the 70 years, we need to know what Sabbath cycle was being referenced in 2Ch 36:21 Unquote* If you are a mathematician as I’m not then you have no problem figuring out the references SCORE and JUBILEE, and then you can figure the missing 51 cycles or the 19 cycles by which dates you use that frankly gave me a headache when I finished viewing the whole sequence in that book.

Outlaw. I would be more than happy to take (accept) the medications as long as you go first.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Let me ask you this, Billy: What difference does it make now?

I think I read that you are no longer a witness. Are still trying to adhere to the belief that that 1914 was a pivitol year in human history? Why and to what end? It has been a 100 years now. Do you believe in the current WT generation definition?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hi Skeptical78 you asked .... its very hard for me to just say they're batshit crazy. I am not blind to what they're doing & have done but when being raised to believe something and never having it clearly disproved makes it hard. I am looking of proof and evidence of a lie.

Here's one for you then, when F Franz and N Knorr back in the late 60's said through print and public talks that mankind has

existed for 6000 years right up to October of 1975, that 6000 year calculation was once used previously 70 years ago

by C T Russell the once President and head writing editor of the WTS. in one of his old books.

These men just pulled it out from one of the old WTS. publications and used it again to heighten interest toward the WTS.

published goods. Talk about deceit, lies and corruption and these men were publicly saying also that they were anointed.

So there you go clear and obvious facts displaying what kind of game the men running the WTS. are playing

against the general public.

Believe and support them and you are a true and faithfully righteous Christian who will be awarded one day,

oppose them and you are an evil begotten slave and follower of Satan and you will be destroyed with him in due time.

Unfortunately your mother has taken the believability stance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit