Has anyone ever thought of copying & pasting all these comments & forward them to Bethel...

by Legacy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Has anyone ever thought of copying & pastings all the comments & topics from this site...to see what folks are really thinking. Delete names. Wonder how that would effect them, to know, folks are sitting there & not really believing all the stuff they say. Don't think there is enough paper it print this out. To me this is the only way they would know what the majority thinks. They won't do nothing about it but they will NOW know. It may make them think, it may not, but for darn sure, they will know....

Legacy

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

They already know. They just don't care.

• WinAgainstThem
    WinAgainstThem

I've never thought about it. Yet I've called them and started pointless arguements. Why I dont know.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Have you seen this week's WT study?

They know.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

For what purpose?

• sir82
    sir82

Yes I'm sure they would immediately gut the doctrine of the religion because someone sent them the printed-out opinions of "apostates".

As others have noted - they don't give a flying fig what apostates think, and so long as the unbelieving active JWs are intimidated enough to keep their mouths shut they don't much care about them either.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I don't think they would do anything, but they will see that there are some still in that don't drink the kool-aide, and that how much they are like communism. They know yet they don't know. To see it in black & white to see the comparision to other religions to JW's....What I don't think they do know is that active members are suppressing what they really feel....I think it would start them to scramble & try to wiggle out of it...that's the show I'm waiting for. That they even rec'd the print-out...they can't say where they got it from, but they will react. That's like being somewhere you're not supposed to be & another witness can't say they saw you...because they were there too. It would be interesting to see them ...squirm just a little. To have them know that most witnesses are afraid of them, not God...& how many don't think that it's God's org..& the explanations that go with that..to make them think, hey, the friends are going for it...what will we do & say now...

Well, it was a thought anyway....but one thing is for sure, they will in there quiet moments say, wow not all are apostate...A sister at the hall said (before I joined) that not to believe the web-sites, because they don't tell the truth....her answer was..."THEY CAN'T ALL BE LYING"...BAADDA BING..

Legacy

• clarity
    clarity

WinAgainstThem ..... First post!! Welcome...look

forward to your introductory post.

clarity

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome, WinAgainstThem!

I look forward to your posts.

• steve2
    steve2

The answer's obvious: The majority of the bored-out-of-their-skulls rank and file don't really care - your typical modern-day Witness is as dumbed down as his poor, tired little brain. The GB has more pressing concerns such as the apathy that sweeps itself lazily throughout the organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit