Four Questions Logical JW's Can't Answer

by Suspicious 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Suspicious
    Suspicious

Here are 4 simple questions most JW's (even Elders) cannot logically answer.

1) If JW's are to completely stay away from all forms of demonism, why do many JW's watch magical Disney movies?

* Watching magic/demonism is NOT a matter of conscience.
    * There is no gray area when it comes to magic. It's always bad.

2) Why is are JW's allowed to communicate with "worldly" People but not disfellowshipped ones? In other words: It's OK to talk to someone that may directly opposes JW's, but it's a wrongdoing to talk to someone that may have sincerely tried to live by Bible standards but failed to do so.

* If the answer is because it is a loving correction, then that would indicate that the disfellowshipped persons objective is to regain friendships not with God but with people/family. How does that prove that person is genuinely trying to regain Jehovah's favor? A real test would be to allow the disfellowshipped person to talk to whomever he/she wishes and see if he/she STILL returns to serving Jehovah
    * If the answer is to protect the congregation then why are "worldly" people allowed in to talk to whomever they wish?
    * If someone chose to leave the "truth" because of associating with a disfellowshipped person, then did that person really care to serve Jehovah in the 1st place?

3) Why are JW's allowed to take blood fractions but not be a blood donor?

*It's ok to take take take take, but when it comes to giving, ooooh no siree Bob we can't do that. I wonder where those blood fractions came from buddy…

4) Why is there an hourly requirement to join the "Pioneer Ranks?"

* If the answer is well you get better the more you spend time doing something, then why is there a 30 hour requirement during special campaigns?

* I have not seen any proof/test results that indicate 70 hours a month is required for an average person to become good and distributing magazines.

* No Bible characters put emphasis on a designated amount of hours to reach.

Cheers!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There is no such thing as a logical JW. If you are logical, you leave.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Questions 3 and 4 can really make them look stupid dipshits that they are if you ask the proper follow up questions as well.

Regarding blood, just ask them where does blood fraction come from, is it similar to bone fraction coming from bone, like orange juice coming from an orange?

I think there is a scripture that they twist and turn about why they record their time, but ask them where did the Apostles turn in their time and see what answer (if you could call it that) you get

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

There are more than 4 questions that you could ask a JW, that they would have a hard time replying to.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

What the hell is a "Logical JW"?

You'd have a better chance at catching a unicorn or the Tooth Fairy than finding a "logical JW."

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Very good knock-down arguments, cheers.

Another you could add is "If Jesus was enthroned as king in 1914 and the kingdom established then, why didn't the thousand year reign of Christ start then?"

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Number 2 is my favorite, but re-worded thus -

Jesus said, " If he does not listen even to the congregation, let him be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector." (Matthew 18:17)

Therefore, since we talk to "men of the nations" about Bible truths, why can't we talk to disfellowshipped ones if Jesus commanded they were to be treated equally? Also, if we are not allowed to talk with so-called apostates who have left "the truth", why do we talk to "apostate" members of Christendom?

And if talking to "apostates" is very wrong, then Jehovah & Jesus stand condemned by the GB for speaking with Satan, the demons, and the apostate Pharisees & Saducees!!!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let's have a go at typical cult response........

1) If JW's are to completely stay away from all forms of demonism, why do many JW's watch magical Disney movies?

Oh, but that's them, we don't do this. Jehovah will judge them.

2) Why is are JW's allowed to communicate with "worldly" People but not disfellowshipped ones? In other words: It's OK to talk to someone that may directly opposes JW's, but it's a wrongdoing to talk to someone that may have sincerely tried to live by Bible standards but failed to do so.

We follow the Bible.....that's what it says in the Bible. Worldly people can be brought into the truth.

3) Why are JW's allowed to take blood fractions but not be a blood donor?

We follow the Bible.....that's what it says in the Bible..........I don't know the scripture off the top of my head but I can arrange a free home bible study with you..........

4) Why is there an hourly requirement to join the "Pioneer Ranks?"

It helps the shephards to lovingly assist us if we are spiritually weak and not doing enough for Jehovah.

Blimey I feel sick after that.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

yy2

Let me put my JW head back on for this.......

"If Jesus was enthroned as king in 1914 and the kingdom established then, why didn't the thousand year reign of Christ start then?"

Because he sits down twice.

I can arrange to study the bible with you.................

Urgh...that made me nauseous saying that.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Recent changes to WT's methodology would result in this response from any JW when faced with questions that require a thoughtful response:

-

"please go to JW.Org for the answers to your questions. The website will explain what my beliefs are."

-

(in the old days (2013 and earlier) a JW would reference "Reasoning From The Scriptures" and have to actually read their answer and maybe, just maybe, open their Bible and have a conversation).

-

"logical JW" is an epic oxymoron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit