Do you have AT&T Uverse for TV? How do you like it?

by Iamallcool 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

How do you like AT&T Uverse for TV? I was reading that I can get text messages from my cell phone on TV, thats why I might be interested to get it but I have read bad reviews about Uverse and bad reviews might be planted.

• sspo
    sspo

That's what i have and don't have any problems with it.

• scary21
    scary21

My sister had it in MI. She loved it.....I think she said it was wireless ???

• man in black
    man in black

We have it, it works alright. But our package deal has internet service also. Bad, bad, bad.

And one other thing, their customer service is horrble. My wife is one of those pit bull customers. When they place her on hold she usually waits at least 25

minutes THEN gets transferred to another person and waits at least 20 minutes.

When she get a real live human on the phone she tells them how long her wait time was, and we get (95% of the time) a discount on our package for the next 3-4 months.

So, just be ready to play the game f you do end up using them.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I would ask your neighbors what service they use and if they are happy.

I am not happy with Uverse. The wifi is abyssmal, worse than the previous DSL. But I think it is their equipment, not the concept per se, which doesn't matter because in the end my service is THE WORST!!! Reading up on boards sometimes the wiring doens't deliver the speed it should, and then I've read their switching or equipment was not working properly. I'm getting out of it.

So find out if people are using it in your area and it they are receiving the speed/product they are paying for.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Don't like their phone service. constant buzzing. they told me that it is the router and their sending me a new one this week. we'll see.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Well, I am suing Verizon Wireless. They never performed their contractual obligations. It helps knowing basic contract law. The fee for small claims court here is nominal. Verizon is breaking all sorts of rules now. I am encountering difficulty just finding the appropriate address to serve. They should tell me. I wrote several legal letters to the CEO. Not a single one was acknowledged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit