Is This Current Governing Body As Bad As Previous Ones!

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

Absolutely, Knorr & F. Franz created much control!!! Not to excuse Rutherford but . . Knorr and Franz could hide behind the "curtain" more, to create their seeming more mysterious in the minds of their followers. But now, with media and Internet, the GB are having to get more 'public.' Talks are more easily recorded and taped to be sent everywhere. This GB are stuck but playing it all they can, but are seeming to enjoy it.

Worst JW behaviors were started and enforced by these two. Their cohorts only went along with them (as well as the rest of the org)

'Official' Disfellowshipping started in the 50s. This "DF" thing gave them all power. (Although there were some individuals cases before, as Rutherford could/would ). From there, blood transfusions became DF offense (1961). Also, from there became the damn 2-witness rule, protecting child molestors. Families weren't suppose to associate with DF family then either (though some did anyway secretly, as many do even now).

In those times (60s), became strong influence for no college. (it lightened up for awhile (after Knorr & Fred died) and came back as strong as ever).

They enforced the common term, 'organization' to become "ORGANIZATION." - their god.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, it seems these guys love the adoration. They love the sound of their voices. You will never hear them exhort the JWs NOT to make videos of them.

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW, I never saw that the GB autograph bibles. Is that for real????

• factfinder
    factfinder

I agree with donuthole. This gb are attention seeking, glory seeking control freaks.

GB 1.0 were content to stay in the background.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW, I never saw that the GB autograph bibles. Is that for real????.....Minimus

Hey Min!..

Yes..Thats for Real..

The "WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes" are Autographing Bibles for,Cuban Government Officials..

How messed up is that?!..

I was "Blown Away" too,when I saw the Pic..

............................I`m a DubKid..

I was always Taught,the WBT$ Leaders are Humble..

...............Never Looking for the Spotlight..

.......................... We Were Lied To..

...................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This newly focused adulation and attention may actually be start of this organization's crumbling downward spiral.

In the past the WTS. purposely kept these guys unseen, they showed up at the odd assembly to

give a talk and that was about it, now they are making constant videos of themselves preaching their lying trash

which kind of deludes a bit of the god's holy spirit directing the organization and not a bunch of power hungry

ignorant men.

• kaik
    kaik

They look like bankers or CEO of some huge corporation. Well dressed, obese..

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The former were evil; the current are worse!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They totally immersed themselves in the lies and corruption of the previous heads of this

religious publishing house, so how could they be from that perspective. ?

Its a assumed probability that since the WTS. is weighted down with a long list of false prophecies/doctrines

that the GB men today are going to be even more high controlling and dismissive to opossers, including family

members or not.

The lies and deceit of this organization is openly spread all over the inter-net and they know it.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Authoritarian regimes traditionally go one of two ways: they become more liberal and go more mainstream, as the Soviet Union did with glastnost and perestroika, or they become more radical like Hitler and North Korea. I see the GB becoming more radical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit