Four BOE Letters

by pixel 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Badfish: "Jehovah's sheep?" Where is Jesus in all of this?

That is exactly what Jesus, himself, is asking!!!!

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Minimus a group overseer is an elder (a ministerial servant is the assistant) who is assigned to lead the field service groups from individual homes and the KH on Saturday mornings. This began when the book/bible study was moved to the KH. The field service groups are roughly the same as the former book study groups (arranged geographically).

• smiddy
    smiddy

I was almost going to say , "Thank God I`m out of this Cult"

Maybe I should say , " Thank Satan I`m out of this Cult"

smiddy

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

A campaign in August is ridiculous. Many are on vacation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Governing Body is organizing a worldwide campaign for August 2014

Obey your real god JW's!

There can be no doubt that Jehovah has blessed the worldwide preaching activity as right- hearted ones continue to flock to his organization.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Really? 'continue to flock?' I smell propaganda and lies.

please convey the love and concern of the Governing Body and those in the local congregation.

Pass me a bucket. The GB are so concerned they love paedophiles but not the victims.

In imitation of Jesus, all elders need to cultivate a heartfelt desire to shepherd Jehovah’s sheep.

Two imaginary characters in one sentence.

In imitation of the Governing Body no one gives a sh1t unless it's to protect a paedophile.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

As you meet with [inactive ones], please convey the love and concern of the Governing Body ...

The Governing Body loves you.

The Governing Body loves you.

Oh if you only knew just how much the Governing Body loves you.

The Governing Body loves me this I know

For the Watchtower tells me so

Yes the GB loves me

Yes the GB loves me

Yes the GB loves me

For the Watchtower tells me so

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

August. The hottest month for north America and the coldest for the South. Really smart. And during ASSembly time. But as it has been said. It is to get people out to get their biggest month for the numbers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit