ugh...now I'm getting mad

by Angus Beef 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

Venting...

Hubby visited with SIL (with gotee intact), got the WT don't approve speech and the 'we've been missing you at the meetings".

He gave all the excuses he could for why we weren't there. I'm at the point of just telling them the truth as why... but we will be giving up our grandchildren. I just don't know if I can do it, give up the grandkids. but it's something that i believe will happen anyway. I just dont think i can mentally sit through another meeting.

I'm sick of the "the society tells us this and the society tells us that...." do they not hear themselves!?! Even hubby said there's no scriptures, but only articles about rebelious ones of the 60s.

I think I need a beer or a Zanax! Of course I have to wait tilll DH gets home to get ALL the details... but I'm so over this. DH is too. I believe he is really seeing the light. and how controlig this cult is...

I'm finished venting now. Thanks ~

ps

I think I'll tell the next person who asks about his gotee, that it's my shower scrubby for my tits!!!

AB

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Go for the beer AND the xanax.

zed

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

ugh so mad I can't spell Xanax!!!! LOL

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

My wife was told last night to "never wear that dress to the kingdom hall again"......pissed me off cause a 300 lb sister said it...so i told my wife "tell her to stop wearing tight highlighter yellow spandex in the daytime while riding her bike with the umbrella on it around town.....

Booyah!

• bigmac
    bigmac

i must grow a beard !!!

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

Jon I'd wear a sexy low cut tight sweater to the next meeting and put two aspirins in my bra for proud nips and let all the ppl see!!! I think I'm having a melt down... LOL

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

And ill grow a soul patch and stuff a soci in my tight pants and not wear a coat. :-O

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

Thanks for making me laugh.

• losingit
    losingit

BigMac-- You're fresh!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I really feel for your dilemma Mrs Angus Beef, we have "lost" a number of our small relatives, we are "persona non grata" though we are not DF or DA, just "Spiritually Dangerous", to two year olds and younger ?????

We are very lucky that our two kids rejected the religion, went on to Higher Education, got a real life, and now we can enjoy grandchildren, when they arrive !! none just yet.

This evil, snivelling little cult really gets my goat too, there is no way to combat the stupidity of the members who practice shunning.

I know that my JW family, had I and Mrs Phizzy never been JW's, would make us welcome at all family gatherings and a part of the children's lives. They did this in the past with the non-JW family. Not now with us though, their faith is so fragile that just a whiff of us would snuff it out.

Pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit