appearing before elders for "sexual miscon...

by razorMind 17 Replies latest social relationships

• razorMind
    razorMind

Did anyone have to undergo this? Especially as a teen. I have 2 cousins (different states, different congs) who got caught fornicatin' and had to appear before the elders. Both incidences occurred almost 20 yrs ago. They both said the elders asked them questions like these:

1) were you naked
    2) was he naked
    3) were you on top, bottom--what position were you in?
    4) did you have an orgasm
    5) did he have an orgasm
    6) did he orgasm inside you
    7) what did you say while having sex
    8) did you enjoy the sex...

...etc. etc. etc...basically asking for excruciating, UNNECESSARY details. Pretty sick IMO. Is this routine? Just wondering if anyone else had to put up with this BULLSHIT.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

SHAME on your cousins!!! LoL Yep, same ole questions as always, but dont forget the best one:WAS ORAL SEX INVOLVED?

Boozy, who always seems to reply to the sex threads.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I told a certain somebody who was appearing before the elders for this same exact thing, to moon them and tell them to "kiss your ass".
    It's none of their damn business. The elders probably have woodies in their pants while questioning--the sick F's. That's more like a police interrogation than a confessional to almighty Jehovah, IMO.

I'll tell ya one thing, if I were ever asked these questions, my answers would blow them away...Hehe.

1) were you naked
    Me: hell yes
    2) was he naked
    Me: I ripped his clothes off
    3) were you on top, bottom--what position were you in?
    Me: What positions weren't we in? I think we tried them all.
    4) did you have an orgasm
    Me: Multiple
    5) did he have an orgasm
    Me: Most definitely did
    6) did he orgasm inside you
    Me: No, he shot acrossed the room
    7) what did you say while having sex
    Me: I screamed in pleasure
    8) did you enjoy the sex...
    Me: OMG--it was awesome
    9) Was oral sex involved?
    Me: Yes, but only in the beginning, it was foreplay.

• Gopher
    Gopher

question #10 to the female involved: Were you wearing panties, or thongs? A thong would indicate pre-meditation.

See this classic thread for further amusing details: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=4114&site=3

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• butalbee
    butalbee

question #10 to the female involved: Were you wearing panties, or thongs?
    Me: I wasn't wearing any.

• LDH
    LDH

Welcome to the board.

Yep. This line of questioning is so routine the Elders had to be counseled not to get into unnecessary details...

Lisa

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hey razorMind!

If the elders asked those kinds of questions they were way out-of-line with Watchtower policies! However, I’ve heard of such ridiculous questions being asked by elders during a judicial sessions. One elder I knew would frequently say that the size of one’s manhood didn’t matter to a women! He obviously was very small! Anyway, what you’ve brought to light here shows the ridiculous judicial process the Society has sponsored!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

When I married the dub, soon to be exwife, she had a fit of conscience and went to the elders about our "petting" prior to marriage. I was in my mid 40s, going on my third marriage and her, her second. She already had three kids by another marriage. I was asked every last single question you mentioned and then some. Even then, I thought it was pretty damned nosey of them to inquire to such length and detail about it.

We both received 90 days private reproof. Of course, had we actually committed fornication, maybe I would have been DF'd and saved the grief of staying in the JWs a few more years or from getting married to her at all.

Her selective conscience always did astound me, though. While she felt a strong desire to admit to the elders about our petting to mutual satisfaction, she never felt up to also admitting that we performed oral sex on each other prior to marriage. That, for some odd reason, didn't seem to bother her conscience as much.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

1.Were you naked?
    Shouldn't I have been?
    2.Was she naked?
    See answer to #1.
    3.What positions were you in?
    Have you read the Karmasutra?
    4.Did you have an orgasm?
    Thats the general purpose, wouldnt you say?
    5.Did she have an orgasm?
    Most definitely.
    6.Did you orgasm inside of her?
    Any particular part of her anatomy you are concerned about?
    7.What did you say while having sex?
    As little as possible.
    8.What did she say during sex?
    Harder, faster, deeper!
    9.Did you enjoy the sex?
    DUHHH!!!
    10.Was oral sex involved?
    Yes, I was quite hungry.
    11.Was she wearing panties?
    Not for long.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

The jerks ask the same questions whether yer fornicatin' or whether you've reported being abused.

Frankly, I think they're just pervs. And this line of questioning proves it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit