I'm moving to Bonita Springs, Florida

by HappyDad 14 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Prologos........

Since 2003 I have lived in SW Fla. off and on. Sometimes for a few weeks......sometimes for a few months. I know that summer there is brutal but I've done it before. I actually worked from June thru Sept. for a year or two. I got used to being soaking wet from sweat moving furniture with my daughters now ex. Check out my early posts from 2004 through 2006.

Now that I am older, I will just stay in air conditioned places. LOL. After all.....summers here in Western PA in Pittsburgh hit the high 80's and sometimes the low 90's with high humidity. So what do I do? I stay in the air conditioned places.

Take care,

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Gypsy Sam,

I will be PMing you in a day or so.

For now I will say Bonita Beach Road, Coconut Point, and whatever else around Fort Myers and Bonita.

HappyDad

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

How wonderful you have such an opportunity at this time of your life. A change will invigorate you and put a spring in your step. Well done.

All the best for your new life. Keep us posted and send us some sun to the UK!!

QCF x

• stillin
    stillin

But Western PA was so close to Walkill and Patterson and Bethel and the GB and Pittsburg! What's in Florida? Only your family...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I lived in the SW Florida area and gave several talks at the Bonita Springs KH. It is a beautiful area.

Best wishes for a successful move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit