Did they change the shunning article on the JW.ORG Website?

by bluesaph 18 Replies latest forum tech-support

• bluesaph
    bluesaph

It no longer says, "those who simply leave the congregation are not shunned."

Trying to make us look like liars or what!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I have a screen shot from a year ago its the same

• bluesaph
    bluesaph

Ah. I must have looked at a different page.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Right.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The article is mis-reprenting the real truth, for what it isn't saying or revealing is that if a baptised

person who left the congregation/faith but decided to move to another faith or not abide to the benavior rules

set by the WTS. they would still be publicly announced and shunned likewise, even if these ones

stopped attending services at Kingdom Halls altogether.

Part of being devoted to this religious organization (JWS) is telling half truths and lies

in the endeavor to support the ORG. (WTS)

This is a good example of the GB trying to hide maligning and mischievous deeds .

Being up front intellectual dishonest is part of being a member of this organization, right from the

top leaders (GB) and their professed doctrines, right down to the every day JDubs.

The key part to this assertion is Baptized or not irregardless if the person makes a attempt to return to the Kingdom Halls.

Correct me if I'm wrong !

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is a good example of the GB trying to hide maligning and mischievous deeds .

Or, what could be considered "HATE CRIMES" in many jurisdictions.

Shunning is a form of bullying. Bullying due to a person's religion (or lack of) can be a "Hate Crime".

Doc

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello Bluesaph

References of what you speak of could help those of us who may like to take

a look at what you refered to.

Where exactly did you get your info ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When you read articles from the ORG.'s web site I wonder if the WTS. lawyers scan the article

first before its posted.

You can bet one of the GB do.

They could retort by saying well what we meant in the article is that elders don't shun ones

who were publicly DFed.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Has there been new constructed rules for DFing ???

When I was in, if you committed a supposed sin like adultery, fornication while being baptized

you would be DFed automatically, even if at the time of a Judicial meeting you were repentive.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" They could retort by saying well what we meant in the article is that elders don't shun one

who were publicly DFed,______ Finkelstein

How much you wanna bet that many , if any , Elders do dinner invites to the DFed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit