where is geraldine goff

by recoveringexjw 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

hi i was raised in wat i used to call the truth before i found out it was a lie. i was the Goff's foster child for a spell (it wasnt legal) it was a witness transaction between my mom and another witness family. this was in sacramento california about 23 years ago geraldine goff was 12 i was 13 she was my first love u could say the goff family is known or was known to move around a lot thank you for yalls help

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i cant beilieve nogbody remembers the GOFFS from sacramento in the late 70s

• butalbee
    butalbee

Sorry, hun, can't help ya.

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

thats cus ur from new york

• ISP
    ISP

I've not seen her in the UK...............

ISP

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

ugh i give up i aint even gonna reply

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sorry, haven't seen her anywhere around Sydney, either.

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

yall are too dam funny but thanks for responding

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I knew some Goffs in St. James, MO when I was a kid. 80-82 or so. Gerald Goff and Geoff...and I don't know the rest of the names. The Dad was a graduate of the first Gilead class.

Don't know if they are the ones you are looking for or not.

CoonDawg

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

CoonDawg,

I was mostly in Rolla from 1964, but also in the St James cong, up until 1976 when I went to Bethel. But the Goffs weren't in that congregation at the time. They were in the circuit, though. I was thinking they were closer to Lebanon, Mo, nearer the Harrisons, or somewhere even closer to St Louis.

I thought the Goff's were very nice. Went to their house a few times with my parents. Their little 5 year old boy could still speak Chinese when we first met them in the late 60's.

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit