JW's okay blood transfusions???

by deddaisy 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Whatsthisabout said:

“… A witness will not accept whole blood. Nor will a witness accept the 4 definitive components of blood which are red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. This is because these components cannot be found anywhere else in the body, and therefore defines and constitutes blood.”

Lets hold it right there, Whats. First of all, only the WTS has identified “4 definitive compounds of blood.” Strange that the medial profession has yet to identify so clearly these “definitive compounds!" Next you say that they “cannot be found anywhere else in the body.” Tell me please, what do you think makes mother’s milk white? What do you think makes your stool dark brown? What do you think makes bile black? I could go on, but lets stop there and see where your Watchtower education takes you on these questions.

Next you said:

“Now, there are other components of blood, like water, and protein, which are not distinctly and characteristically, and EXCLUSIVELY "blood" because they are building blocks that can be found in other parts of the body. I believe the logic in this is clear.”

Of course it is clear, you are talking about PLASMA. The components of PLASMA are ALL permitted by WT dogma. So, tell me please, Whats, since all of the items that make up PLASMA are permitted by the WTS to be transfused into a JW, why is not PLASMA permitted? Do you understand what I am asking? ALL components of PLASMA are permitted. That is a fact according to JW Law. Why then can I not, as a JW in “good standing” accept PLASMA if I need it to save my life?

Next you said:

“The Power of Attorney form has checked boxes allowing the witness to choose which he or she feels is appropriate. Maybe this is old news for all yall, but with that article, it doesn't seem like it. I dont know whether a person willingly going against these standards will immediately be disfellowshipped, but if it is certain that they HAVE gone against these clear standards of whole blood and the 4 main parts, judicial action of some kind will be taken, as is proper.”

Please share with me the SCRIPTURES used to clarify these distinctions on this form so that I can understand the clear standards “of whole blood and the 4 main parts” so that I can comply with proper judicial/scriptural standards.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I guess "whatsthisabout" is either getting some scriptural "proof," or busy straightening out Mr. Gillies......?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Another hit and run, this time it is "Whats..."

Too bad he/she didn't respond to our questions.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

whatsthisabout, we are still waiting...

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

• goodbye
    goodbye

In the story above I am a child of one of the deceased.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit