The Truth is Always Simple to Grasp.

by objectivetruth 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I would like to share my understanding of Armageddon & The End of the 1,000 Year Reign. I would really appreciate any criticism, or facts that dispute this understanding... ESPECIALLY if the facts are from the Bible.

- Adam & Eve were Perfect and they Sinned with a Perfect Mind & Body.

- All mankind that has lived since Adam & Eve have been imperfect, none have had the Ability to resist Sin, nor have they had the ability to see or Understant Absolute Truth that can only originate from God.

- If imperfect humans were Judged, while still imperfect, one could reason that Adam & Eve had been given a better chance at life then what the rest of humanity was given.

- 1 John 4:8,9

- 1 Timothy 2:6

Armageddon

- Revelation 19:20 "And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur."

- Revelation 19:21 "But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh."

It is clear that the Humans opposed to God during The War of Armageddon Do not receive the same Judgement as The False Prophet & The Wild Beast.

These Humans are not killed at all.. The Long Sword, that Kills them is Actually The word Of Jesus that stabs them through the heart. All of their wicked works and foolish ways become dreadfully obvious to them. Reference Luke 2:35 / Romans 13:4 / Hebrews 14:12

After the 1,000 years have Ended.

- Revelation 20:10 "And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

Just like Revelation 19:20 the Humans that are misled, do not share the fate of Satan.. only he is Thrown into the Lake of Fire.. Only two othera are already in the Lake of Fire.

Now After All Of This Judgement is Rendered.

Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead in it, and death and the Grave gave up the dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds."

NOW Humans are thrown into the Lake of Fire Revelation 20:15 Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sound pretty good to me, why would a loving god kill people off forever when there not perfect and have all sorts of mental problems like being brainwashed by jw for example. It would seem only fair that all would be aloud to gain back perfection with out Satan's influence. Then he is re loosed for another attempt to tempt only perfect people, this time.

• designs
    designs

Bible Lite.... :D

• humbled
    humbled

You have a very limited pool of facts to draw from in the bible--That is if we share the same definition of the word "fact".

What "fact" can you present that Armageddon and the 1,000 year reign are even from Jesus or his Father? Without any facts to support this subject---what does it matter about other bible "facts"?

Objectivetruth, when some of us left the JWs we often learned of the distortion and lies of religion. We are wary of accepting cock-and-bull stories. Also the long accretions of control that becomes imbedded in the "so-called knowledge" of men--Oh, not just men--HOLY men makes your "simple" understanding sound like just another chaotic theological puzzle. The problem with these puzzles is there get to be only claims from a select few to interpret them properly.

Show me facts first.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Humbled - I was careful to not state that my understanding is truth, or fact. You are also correct that there are other sources that should be considered when compiling facts. If there is another resource that you have used, that has proved beneficial please let me know and I will examine it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ummm, the first that come to mind are the origins of the bible and the origins of life.

• humbled
    humbled

Objectivetruth,

Read the so-called gnostic gospels. They are short. Ask yourself why they are heresies. ask yourself why the teachings of Jesus took a second place to having to believe a resurrection saves.

I have other readings but this is pertinent--for me.

Sorry, gotta go--look forward to your comments.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

As Jgnat hinted at, you need to understand how and why we have the bible we do before jumping to the next level of believing it a certain way and any spin or interpretation of a particular translation of it.

http://www.globalgrey.co.uk/Books/Gnosticism/Misquoting-Jesus.pdf

http://islamic-replies.ucoz.com/Bible_Books/22916607-Jesus-interrupted-Bart-D-ehrman.pdf

Plenty of other useful stuff here:

http://www.globalgrey.co.uk/Pages/Main-Books/Books-Gnosticism.html#.UuI0kBBFC00

• jgnat
    jgnat

The truth is sometimes complex but nevertheless true. Take for instance the dual nature of light, or DNA.

• prologos
    prologos

The dual nature of both LIGHT and he real Truth. Both are just waves at a distance, but when it 'strikes you', it rally hits you, particular p-articles.

and once you know TTAT, there is no wavering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit