Our Anthony Morris III RANT!

by Newly Enlightened 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • clarity
    clarity

Hi guys ....nice wedding pic...if we could only have

avoided getting involved with a cult huh?!

Good video ..... thanks for doing it.

Mike can really get wound up ..haha I think I

would be the same!!! Hey what is with the ear ring

Mike ...never noticed it before, was it to 'stick it to Tony T?

all the best

clarity

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I've said this before, but I believe it bears repeating: Anthony Morris is a homophobic bigot. He's probably projecting his own self-loathing over his surpressed homosexual desires.

It would be bad enough if he were just a guy, but the influence he has over the minds and hearts of millions of obedient JWs make his utterances truly shameful.

I honestly can't see how his speech does not fall under "hate crime" statutes.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We've got his talk on audio recording, we're going to send it to the rainbow coalition and other Gay activists groups...that is hate speech if I ever heard any

• Oh Gawd
    Oh Gawd

Watching crazy people attack crazy people is a special sort of entertainment.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

batshit crazy people.

• Quendi
    Quendi

May I suggest that you also send this tape to the Huffington Post? The editor of the "Gay Voices" page might be especially interested in hearing it.

Quendi

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

NE: we're going to send it to the rainbow coalition and other Gay activists groups...that is hate speech if I ever heard any

Great idea. Please keep us posted about their response.

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

Gives another slant on Anthony "Hot dog" Morris

• smiddy
    smiddy

NE: we're going to send it to the rainbow coalition and other Gay activists groups...that is hate speech if I ever heard any

Thats a bloody good idea , also anti-discrimination bodies might also be interested in this as well as church groups who do not discriminate against same sex couples and welcome them without being judgemental .

The more the wider community hears this type of hate speach/ravings of the hierarchy in the jehovahs witness religion the better .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit