The Society’s Governing Body …now can count

by MacHislopp 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

The Society’s Governing Body …now can count

Hello everyone. I couldn’t resist:

Remember? …

(Matthew 24:33-35) . . .. 34 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.

The 2014 Yearbook pages 15-16

“I love jw.org! It is user-friendly and has inspired me

to be more zealous about personal study and my ministry.

I am 72 years old, have been baptized for 47 years,

and have pioneered for over 30 years. I am the mother

of 9 baptized children and have 16 grandchildren and 3

great-grandchildren. We now have four generations of

regular pioneers in our family. I thank Jehovah for this

spiritual food at the proper time.”—M.T., United States.

Now, the Society’s Governing Body members can count:

Mother one generation

Daughter one generation

Grand-daughter one generation

Great-grandDaughter one generation

Total GENERATIONS!!!

Greating to all, J.C. MacHislopp

• alanv
    alanv

I think most JWs know what a generation is when they are not speaking about Watchtower doctrine. Then something happens to their brain as soon as the generation teaching is brought up.

• heathen
    heathen

they just need to admit they lied and quit using the excuse of ,we are imperfect men and make mistakes ,, they never apologize , that's not an apology or admitance giving false and misleading information , they boast it's the truth even when it's a lie ... amazing . They wanted to string people along and get as much money out of it as possible , they waited until they built their new billion dollar facility to take the generation dogma out of the magazine as it was stated for generations . All those publications showing how old they are getting and how close the end is because they aren't supposed to die , a pack of lies is all it was

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Mother one generation

Daughter one generation

Grand-daughter one generation

Great-grandDaughter one generation

Total GENERATIONS!!!

----

obviously the answer in one.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

The best thing to ask any JW: 'Did you personally come to the 'overlapping generations' theory from your own study of the Bible's teachings? Or did you just buy into it ready-made because the GB dictated it?'. That will clearly show whether they follow the Bible or if they just blindly follow the GB.

• heathen
    heathen

of course they are conditioned to believe it is ,"new light", every time the GB have a brain fart , they are not allowed to think for themselves why GB has already stated they did all the research for you and everything is explained in terms the average person can understand .If you don't believe that then you are an apostate trouble maker and deserve to be booted out and ignored

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Don't they even stop to think what they are saying??????

Well, at least she had the good sense to say that they are FOUR generations, not one big overlapping one!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

navytown-

This will be the JWs answer:

"But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave," made up of spirit anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do."(The Watchtower; 12/1/1981; pp. 27)

..." a Christian needs Jehovah's theocratic organization in order to understand the Bible." (The Watchtower; 6/15/1951; pp. 375)

"How is such independent thinking manifested? A common way is by questioning the counsel that is provided by God’s visible organization..." - W 1/15/83, p.22, par. 21

"In Jehovah's organisation it is not necessary to spend a lot of time and energy in research, for there are brothers in the organisation who are assigned to that very thing" -Watchtower 1967 Jun 1 p.338

this should read:

"In Jehovah's the Watchtower organisation it is not necessary to spend a lot of time and energy in research think, for there are brothers in the organisation who are assigned to that very thing [for you]"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Marked!!!

• sir82
    sir82

I believe they recently confirmed that 8 is indeed one bigger than 7, so yeah, they are making good progress.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit