The future according to Bill Gates

by sspo 20 Replies latest social current

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for sharing such upbuilding information. This is real good news for people to have.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Chemtrails? Absolutely. UFO's as in aliens? No.

Cynical? No. Eyes open? Yes.

Sorry I don't live in a soft fluffy pink bubble. Being wishfully and blindy 'positive' is living in a fantasy. The facts paint a very different picture indeed. The information is out there for anyone willing and able to do the research.

I guess you believe Monsanto has your best interest at heart eh? Enjoy your meal.

Matthew 24:22

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

• prologos
    prologos

and the danger of overpopulation, from the high survival rate , because of plenty and of health,

he wants to fight with the ANTI- WT weapon.

EDUCATION.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Chemtrails? Absolutely

oh my.. At some point you might wanna sit back and think of the fact that there is no evidence that chemtrails exist

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

At some point you might wanna sit back and think of the fact that there is no evidence that chemtrails exist.

There is also 'no evidence' that the Kennedy assination was a conspiracy either. Or 9/11 or anything else for that matter.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Speaking of Monsanto and their wonderful crops.. I wonder why China China rejected two shipments -- almost 546,000 tons -- of U.S. dried distillers' grain, a corn byproduct, because it contained genetically modified material when there is 'no evidence' that it does harm to humans? http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-china-rejects-shipment-of-gmo-corn-20131227,0,2126813.story#ixzz2rGDSYDMK

Perhaps China has done some research?.. Or maybe they are just paranoid.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Nice post SSPO. Great letter and I agree with it. Too bad the nutter took this off topic.

• sspo
    sspo

No wonder you're so cynical Dis-member.......you still believe in what the scriptures say as you quoted Mat 24:22....i understand where you're coming from.

It's just around the corner....if you know what i mean !!!!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I think you have no idea where I am coming from at all.. I dropped that quote for your benefit not mine. I am so far from cynical you can not imagine.

Camatose: Me nutter? lol.. Your posts reveal a lot. Say no more. Feel free to throw insults if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Remember you lived 37 years as a 'nutter' yourself. I lived only one.

PS: It was not my intention to derail this thread.. I was just presenting an alternate viewpoint on Mr Gates. It is after all a duscussion forum.

My apologies.

• sspo
    sspo

have a good day Dis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit