Momma-Tossed-Me Update Thread

by Momma-Tossed-Me 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Typically I check this site on my smart phone and cannot post one single letter, but I really enjoy reading your thoughts and experiences especially those that involve anti-witnessing or when Jdubs come to your door, so keep them coming.

Lately, I have been serving as a duly elected public official in my home county in FL, and attempting to make up for lost time getting my college education. I am 3 years in, only have one year left, and I will officially be a Registered Nurse.

So like many of you my marriage went down the tubes because the wife could not get over the fact that she was married to an apostate or as she put it someone who doesn't love Jehovah(aka the Watchtower). So we are separating and working out the details in the divorce. Another family destroyed ala Watchtower.

I am excited about the new beginning though and my two children are excited about now having their birthday and christmas celebrated as well as other holidays.

I look forward to getting to meet some of you now and being more involved in the ex-JW community now that I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Much love to you all!

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

Stay strong brother. Glad to hear you are extracting your kids from this POS cult.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Sorry to hear about your marriage. That really is a shame. But the kids are the most importnt thing now.

Glad to have you around.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know that Scully is a registered nurse too, right? Send her a note when you have time.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thank you for the update.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Sorry to hear about your marriage. I'm also an RN there is life after nursing school

FS

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

Found Sheep - That's what they say. I'll believe when I see it!

• jgnat
    jgnat

My nephew is a registered nurse. He plays a LOT! I'm always getting Instagram updates; here he is skiing, there he is on a whirlwind trip of europe. He also keeps me moving on Candy Crush, so I am grateful. I get the sense he works hard and plays hard.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I think that is really mean of your wife to dump you. I am really sorry. How can these people allow their minds be controlled by these b**tards at the WT?? Surely, a loving God would encourage the families to come together and work it out? It's very childish and jealous. It beggars belief.

There is life "on the out", as they say to ex-prisoners!!! I just came back from Egypt with my Mum, met some great people and celebrated someone's birthday. There are some lovely people out there who are'nt "in the truth", it's true. I am finding this out every day.

All the best x

• flipper
    flipper

MOMMA TOSSED ME- Nice to hear from you and congratulations on your college education and plans on becoming a nurse. Good for you, I'm proud of you my friend. I'm sorry to hear about your marriage, you aren't alone. I too went through a divorce from a fanatic JW lady back in 1998 - and the freedom I've experienced since that time has been very healing. I'm glad to hear that you are there for your children to help them see what it's like to be a normal non-Witness person with great character. Good luck to you and we are always here for you, O.K. ? We remain your friends

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit