SELF-IMAGE

by QUEENIE 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Hey! She finally spelled "coherent" correctly!

whatever...

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HAPPY MOTHAs DAY TO ONE AND ALL and to the ones so deserving such as say ME --- HAPPY MOYHERs DAY

• butalbee
    butalbee

you're like 5 days early

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

BTW -- there is a poem THE MAN IN THE GLASS it would do well for us all to read it and then apply it to our selves.....QUEENIE

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

some prefer men in cages..but i guess glass works just as well..
    i dont know how you would slip em the money though

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I AM DAMNED WELL AWARE of time and dates and all....we celebrate MOTHERS day all month long around here...I also celebrate FATHERS DAY TOO as a single parent I am entitled -- I AND MY Daughter LISA have more balls than the average man has--it is called guts / courage....QUEENIE

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

your daughter and you have more balls than most men?

Have I seen you in Chelsea or the East Village?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

QUEENIE-

Are you related to Fredhall???

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ASK FREDERICK HALL if we is related..I KNOWS WE IS NOT FAMILY !! there is a vast difference between a relative and family..now back to SELF-IMAGE and reading DAILY BREAD articles OF WHICH I find very upbuildinG - i WISH I felt the same for a lot of you BEING UUPBUILDING but I do not and my daughter and I still are very gutsy ballsy as they say and we iz damned proud of it -- NOW Back TO doing simple CRAFTS which is very enjoyable too...have a good day ___ in however you so chooze to spend it !!!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

i choose to spend it reading post about woman who have ballsy

oooooooooogah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit