Your personal Goals

by outcast 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL @ Butalbee,, that pisses me off too. I agree ,, this list made me sick too. Good Lord,,, I actually tired to do all of those things!! No wonder I was a basket case. I am a much happier basket case now, all of that was just exhausting. Now I can think of a more constructive way to use that list!!!!!!!!I think I will replace the toilet paper roll with that list. That way when the elders come by for their little chat,,,, they can put it to good use.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think this list sucks too!!

I just can't stop thinking about the fact that JW's do things the WT tells them and they no longer make decisions based on the bible but by what the elders and WT say.

Now I know what those "apostate" signs meant when they said "Read the Bible NOT the WT."

And excuse me, but just how do they know that Jehovah is their pilot?? I think its better they use the illustration and put the GB in the pilot seat because as we know they make decisions according to what they think the bible says or by what the Legal Department lets them say....oops can't make that big a change yet, too many lawsuits, bros!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

BTTT

My wife has a similar document that was laying on her desk, but some of the things were slightly different, for example towards the end:

Reduce time spent engaging in recreation and entertainment

Become a more loving husband, submissive wife, and obedient child.

What is the thing with entertainment, does it need to be reduced so you can spend more time 'in service'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit