Three Comments & An Ass-Chewing

by piztjw 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• piztjw
    piztjw

Eldurr who tried to call me into the back room (I didn't go) said we would talk outside.

He proceeded to get pretty forceful with his accusations that I was carrying a chip on my shoulder against the GB and the local eldurrs. My last comment was un-called for and he was going to discuss my "evident" lack of respect for authority with the rest of the body. Someone would get back to me later to "discern" what my thoughts and motives are. (Yeah, right!)

I told him I wasn't going to play that game. If they wanted to play they could play with themselves. (He "evidently" didn't get it) I said I was going to cling in my Bible based beliefs that God is the Father and all powerful, Jesus is His son and died so that I might live, and that the Bible was the Word of God. Anything more than that was human interpretation. I saw the prettiest shade of red in his face.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I would have loved to have seen that conversation .

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

Bullys. Don't waste your time.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Referring to the elders as "dukes" is appropriate, since they disseminate so much dookie.

zed

• losingit
    losingit

High fives to you!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Top marks! Nice work.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Are you sure they werent "DYKES" indicating a change of heart and letting women become elders?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm impressed that they called on you three times in a single study. It must have been a slow night.

I would have loved to see the pretty shades of red, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit