2013 WT CD Library?

by blondie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Will the WTS be issuing one (or has issued onne already?) Or will the www.jw.org online library be the future?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

We are still waiting for the delivery of the orders for the 2014 CD ROM. However, I am pretty convinced the Org's strategy is to make it obsolete by directing everyone to the online library, thereby having people source the current "understandings".

That way they'll prevent old lies and mistakes being discovered by folks. (fat chance, thanks to the Net!)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Searcher

I believe it is the WTS hope that all who left

will get mad enough to burn all evidence of Old light

so they can feel free to say what we show are lies

made up by those who left the Org.

• Syme
    Syme

Rewritting of history does not necessarily mean that the WTLibrary will become obsolete. The CDROM contents can be rewritten just as easily as the online material.

• piztjw
    piztjw

I asked in the most obvious way possible, "Has the SPIRITUAL FOOD on the WT CD been provided by the "slave", or is it LATE, and we have to continue to go hungry?"

This after receiving my ass-chewing for "sarcastic" comments made.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Syme how so? cd rom in hand is not going to be rewritten. Online it can be changed in an instant without traces unless people download or copy it, but even then the WTBTS can claim a copy is not original. The cd rom is original material at the time. Though the cd rom has changes in it from the the written form Even the written form began changing wording in later printings to cover up "old light".

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

A Bethelite (son of a friend of mine) told me that they are working on them but they are delayed.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Wasblind:

Yes, I remember a few years ago, my COBE who was 80+ was downsizing and moving. He felt very 'up to date' when hey chose to get rid of their old bound volumes and rely only on the CD. He told me that many of his friends were doing the same thing. At the time, I felt a little sad, because I love books, but I couldn't blame him. Who would have known where all this was to lead? Maybe that was the WT's plans all along...encourage streaminglineing to get some to dump the printed page.

• losingit
    losingit

There will always be people who posess the original. They will not be lost. WTBTS can hope and pray for that day when the past they created iscompletely erased, but it will not come.

• St George of England
    St George of England

WT Library 2013 CD-ROM arrived this week. Collected mine this evening.

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit