please need some advice!

by insearchoftruth4 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

I can see nuggets perspective, so now the choice is gma's. Each person much move forward the way that is best for them and their family. Yes I agree dad is a control freak, so no matter whether gma chooses going back to the KH or continue with supervised visits, gma is in the sad situation of being controlled.

Very sad I am sorry to see this going on

Kate xx

• HBH
    HBH

Sorry this is happening.

Nugget's second paragraph is spot on. Play your "role" and don't push.

Grandparents have no legal rights in the US to see the grandchildren, so you have to make it work with the parents. Technically, they can cut you off for any reason, and there's nothing you can do.

HBH

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Thank you all for your fantastic support..

Yadda, you said it right, how much you love them, lunch, dinner, breakfast, the door is always open and they know it..

LostGeneration: daddy dearest is an a$$hole. Its emotional blackmail and he uses it, calling him out is nothing but trouble. ugh

ABibleStudent: Grandmothers daughter is in a "cult within a cult" identifying abusive relationships just don't click in her head... wow!!

Kate: He is a control freak to say the least.Just like his mother ORG..

HBH: grandparents got no legal rights to love their grandkids unconditionally, cutoff for any reason! Who wrote this insane constitution?

nugget: Grandma is 'bad assocition' and going to play the illness card all the way.

Grandmother is one tough cookie. Kids or no kids. She won't go with a LIE...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It works both ways. There are Ex-Dubs wanting to protect their children from Grandma too.

The way these churches work, if you want to leave and still have your family, you have to be the last one out. Being the first IDs you as Satan's Minion, never to be trusted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit