Free to Believe, Leave? or be Shunned? other examples of WT Reps "lying" to Public?

by cha ching 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

If you think you can go to the WT and ask for a "straight answer" .... think again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPomx7wnYY

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/war-of-words-breaks-out-among-jehovahs-witnesses-2361448.html

Thomas... as in "doubting Thomas", asked the Son of God for proof... holes in hands, feet....

Did Jesus say "if it doesn't sound logical believe it anyway?"

Nope, he provided the proof...

If you have the truth, you havethe proof....

cha ching...

• LostGeneration
  • Island Man
    Island Man

Damn! LostGeneration just beat me to it!

Anyway, you can click the Y!A link below to see Witnesses' reaction to the video posted above by LostGeneration:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130524203653AASkn6P

• flipper
    flipper

CHA CHING- Nicely done . Thanks for presenting that great you-tube. It really gets the point across that JW's are entrapped through fear and intimidation. And it exposes the hypocrisy of what the WT rep said as opposed to what REALLY happens inside the JW organization. I feel many people need to see this

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Man those replies on that Answers page are just desperate, Island man.

I used to think if more JWs just saw this video they could see that their leaders are deceptive. Now I know they just can't bring themselves to face the truth. Most don't have the courage to face the reality of losing their freinds and family by pursuing truth.

• clarity
    clarity

Cha Ching .... easy to follow your video &

understand the message ...thank you!

>

With so much evidence, it seems strange that

jw's can't SEE IT, .....it just shows how deeply

they are programmed.

I can hardly fathom why I didn't catch on sooner!

thanks again...

clarity

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

If you have the truth, you havethe proof....

cha ching...

Love it! Or as us (never went to college) uneducated ones would say it; ------"If you got the TRUF you got the proof."

• Skeptical78
    Skeptical78

Wow... I was brought up from age 5 as a witness I recieved pressure at 11 to become baptized but at that young age I knew I wasn't sure I could be a part of something I didn't really understand. My mum was disfellowshipped so obviously after a few months of "aunts & uncles" collecting me & my baptized 15 year old brother I just stopped going. They didn't really bother to hold on to me as I was an extroverted and mischievous child. No worse than your average precocious little girl who wanted to be an actress/singer when she grew up, i had to much expression for them. I voiced my opinions and I asked intelligent questions, I remember shutting down a bible study when I asked how the 144,000 know they're anointed. They had no answer save "it's a personal experience they just know" so I asked if I had a personal experience I would just know also then? I was TOLD " oh no you're not one of the anointed" so I asked but how do you know if it's my personal experience. My mum was nudging me at this point and everyone laughed at me... I love God so much but I never felt like I would have all my questions answered by any man in that organisation. Since leaving though I always held the impression that I had left Gods only spirit directed organisation and therefore I and my beautiful illegitimate miracle if a baby would die. For 19 years I've fretted about every lightening bolt and thunderclap!! Then I started researching the organisations past!!!! I was physically sick. Now wen I see things like this I feel so sorry for my nan who has been a witness for over 60 years... And u can feel the ice cold heart in her, she can barely stand to touch me... And my mum who went back got reinstated I think even baptized again and who thoroughly believes she has salvation with them!! I really want to show her the reality but obviously she refuses to read anything non-organisational and I would love if someone could help me with research regarding their going backwards and forwards on doctrine... She always talks of new light etc... I always say that if new light is that then the old teaching becomes obsolete, you can't say its blue today then no it's green tomorrow then say no actually it was blue all along. Also this issue of spirit direction. It's a blatant fact that they have told ALL newbies that they're organisation is the Only one that has gods blessing, that their literature is Given from the Holy Spirit because they are the FADS, so to deny it is not just a BIG FAT LIE, it also means that they are no more blessed or under Holy Spirit than the average man who prays for understanding before reading his own bible, if so what do we need them for???

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Hi Skeptical78,

I would like to help you. I have taken a different approach with my family,and I have found success. When speaking with my family members, it has not been my goal to Prove That the Society is Wrong, rather my goal has been to Prove that the Bible Is Right. Gods Word when coupled with Holy Spirit is the most powerful force any human can possess.

You can do all of the research in the world about WT past. You can reel off dates like Wikepedia, You can memorize the Proclaimers Book.. You can have a grasp on every failed prediction & Scandal in History..The problem is if your family does not know what they believe, all of your effort will be waisted.

Many witnesses have no idea what the WT actually teaches! The task of teaching them what the WT teaches now will be almost impossible, since they will have pre determined, anything that you say is from "Apostate Sources"!

If you would like some more advice, please let me know.. I have a few simple & thought provoking questions that you can review with your family. The only source of these is the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit