I can't post on my smart phone

by KateWild 15 Replies latest forum suggestions

• KateWild
    KateWild

Do you have a smart phone?

I have a sony. I can long on, and type my name, password etc using my key pad. But when I scroll down to the posting section the crsor is flashing but no keypad. I can press submit and post and empty post just like my post here 2236 http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/270447/1/Proof-the-anointed-arent-being-resurrected-yet#.UthB-hB_u8A

Do I have a crap phone or am I doing something wrong?

Kate xx

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hi Kate!

Try using a different web browser, if your phone permits it. I couldn't post using Safari on my iPhone. Another poster here suggested using Atomic Web instead, and it works great. You can even tell Atomic Browser which "full-size" (not mobile) browser to emulate. I have mine set to identify itself as Firefox 15. I don't have Firefox itself on my iPhone.

I dont' know if Atomic Browser will work on your phone, but it or a similar browser may make all the difference as far as posting here goes.

Take care.

Radar

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Cheers mister radar , I'll try that too.. I use three different browsers and not one of them works properly on this site. 'one' browser is the best so far but even if I format my comments into paragraphs they don't survive me hitting the 'submit' button.. See!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Dang. Not available for Android.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Interesting, I have an Android and so far have had no problem posting here.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks guys, I will try and use a different browser on my phone, I will let you know how it works, I am typing on my laptop now. Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Nope. Same thing happened using a different browser. Have I just got a rubbish phone?

Kate xx

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

@@shirleyw, what browser are you using? And which keyboard too, cos Sometimes I have to revert to the default Samsung keyboard as SwiftKey fouls up something rotten!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I use Opera Mobile on my Samsung Galaxy S2. I can post but formatting is not preserved. As you can see. .

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hi Kate!

If you'll tell me the exact model of your phone and which browsers you've tried, I will do some research and get back to you with some suggestions.

Take care,

Radar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit