The final shackle thrown off

by moley 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moley
    moley

I've been out for 13yrs but its still funny how some things are so ingrained, but no more. I had a full english today complete with the devils offering "black pudding" and how mighty tasty it was.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have tried it, but didn't like it.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

My wife and I had a little bit of black pudding in a really nice meal on our anniversary. I also had a blood sausage whilst in Spain a while back.

I really liked it.

• besty
    besty

black pudding - hell yeah.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Sweet! Crumbled over poached eggs on brown toast.....mmmmmmmm.........

• galaxie
    galaxie

lovely grub .I recommend STORNOWAY black pudding. By the way my sis who is jw just about freaks if i eat some in her company [outside cafe]. I say its only food probably from the same animal as your sausage which will contain a certain amount of blood. She reckons i am disrespecting her . I always just say "i am not encouraging you to eat it" LOL.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I recommend Clonakilty black pudding. When I toured Ireland in 1999 and 2000 the best black pudding was served in Clonakilty. In fact I took some home with me it was so good. Unfortunately I haven't found anything like it here in the USA.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Isn`t black pudding the same as blood saisage ? I used to have this when I was a kid.

smiddy

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

The final shackle actually probably leaving this forum..

• Podobear
    Podobear

Disgusting, vile, stuff... safer to eat your own Mother's blood clots!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit