My Real Name & Future Plans & Stuff

by Amazing 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

When I finished my exit series, I stated that I would post my real name, the names of the various players, like the Elders in the various series, and the names of the molesters. - My real name, yes, but I will limit the names of others identified, except where there is public documentation regarding a couple of pedophiles out of the 5 I personally knew. One of those is my son-in-law's dad ... the other grandfather of my grandchildren.

I am creating my own personal web site: I still own a domain, and have access to some free web space ... so I will get my picture and name and bio up. I just have not gotten around to it yet.

Posting planned:

1. More Shepherding Series
    2. More Anointed Experiences
    3. Field Service Series (more humor and some idiotic events)
    4. Revise, reformat, and complete the JFR Trial Series
    5. Publish some really juicy WTS financial info. (limited)
    6. More Justice Series
    7. Elder's Meeting Series & CO Meetings with Elders
    8. My own experience in the "Hot-Seat" facing the JC

Current Opinion about Dateline & Bill Bowen and the DF issue: I think that Bill Bowen should sue the living hell out of the Watchtower Society ... he has done nothing in violation of the Watchtower Pharisaical Code of Regulations. This latest move by the WTS is clearly political, and demonstrates that the WTS has no concern for truth, but is even more willfully vile than I imagined possible.

Let the molestation victims begin lawsuits after lawsuit: Here in Chicago, the Roman Catholic Church is hurting. Radio talk show folks have admitted that church attendance is way down for the first time in years ... and the church (various Diocese may face bankruptcy) ... THIS IS UNFORTUNATE - BUT PROVIDES "CASE LAW" TO NAIL THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY.

Let the games begin Watchtower: - you dear phoney religion, you have crossed to many lines of decency, civility, ethics, and plain common concern for people - and Caesar, as God's Minister, is going to have to execute the Sword of Justice against you. You, dear Watchtower are so filled with yourself, sitting as a Queen on the backs of the misled and ignorant, that you do not see the nearly 2 million members gathering and coordinating against you ... that's okay, you keep on deceiving yourself with your pompous self-dilusions ... because your hour has arrived.

• metatron
    metatron

God, I wish he had some solid grounds to sue the WTS but
    their lawyers probably have everything covered.

This vile behavior needs to be advertised so as to discourage
    contributions. If there are corporate contributors to the
    Society, they should be informed by letter. I don't suppose
    there is an way to legally examine the non-profit/charitable
    status of the WTS but it would be nice.

metatron

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Metatron: Well, Bill just might have some very solid ground ... most of the previous suits have been settled out of court for undisclosed amounts and changes in Watchtower procedure.

And, if you recall the posting of over 100 Watchtower Corporations I mad some months ago ... well ... that is only the beginning ... stay tuned.

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

Amazing,

Had a bit of insomnia last night and finally gave up and came online. For some reason, the JW sight was down momentarily so I wandered over to the freeminds site where I stumbled upon your 18 part series detailing your exit from the 'truth'.

I really enjoyed your writing style and the humor you injected into a story that I found fascinating in the wee hours of the morning. I am looking forward to visiting your site to learn more and to hopefully one day hear the radio broadcast which turned out to be the thread that led to your final ouster.

Take care.

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Amazing, I don't know who you are or how high you are/were in the borg, but I hope that when you reveal your name and others that it makes some kind of difference! I also hope so very much that you're right about the implosion of the borg. It does seem like the Catholic Church's woes are going to pave the way for the crumbling of the WT. I also agree that the time has arrived for people to start fighting back. I think we are in a very important time frame in the WT history--we will be the ones to really see a "GREAT CROWD" of people running out the front and back doors!!! I feel privileged to be here finally to read experience after experience of people FED UP WITH THE LIES!!! Thank you all for sharing!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Keep it coming Amazing!

btw really love your posts and your new PIC is you!

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Beckyboop:

"Amazing, I don't know who you are or how high you are/were in the borg, but I hope that when you reveal your name and others that it makes some kind of difference!"

I was just an Elder or MS. I had some Circuit assignments, but I was not a high profile JW. I knew a few muckity-mucks ... but nothing spectacular. My greatest contact was as an ex-JW when I visited Ray Franz. In the secualr world, I got to go inside the Whitehouse when Reagan was Pesident, and knew two memebers of his Cabinet.

Revealing my name is nothing special, but it is juist something I said I would do one day ... and my ten year ex-JW anniversary seemed as good a time as any ... also, some posters might even know me, and me them, but we may not realize this behind our screen names.

My name will not make a difference in and of itself ... but I will be more out in the open ... and maybe some of the monitors at the WTS will look me up and realize that these events I and others speak of are real ... and the stench of the WTS is piling up.

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Thanks for clearing that up for me Amazing. I have yet to read your experiences, but I look forward to doing so. I guess I'm just eager for anybody to speak up loud and clear against them! I hope I'm not the only one who secretly wishes that one of the GB will come out and say they think it's all a bunch of hooey! Becky

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Amazing, if you have an email list could you please put me on it? I just cannot keep up with this board anymore.

And now that I have broken my own rule, and I have begun to participate in flame wars, it is even more difficult to keep up.

If not, that's okay too. See ya around someday I hope.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

The disfellowshiping of a "church" member and the subsequent "shunning" is part of the internal workings of the religion. As such the civil authorities do not want to be involved however, if a link to "free speech" in the public interest( which would include the interest of various governmental agencies as well as private citizens) if this link can be established then everything changes. It would raise the question: Can a religious institution use the protection of the First Ammendment to subvert the public interest? Certainly free speech about child abusers and "church policy" is in the interest of the public. The time is right for this question to be raised against the WTBTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit