'Jehovah will provide' / some fish(y) stories! - WT April 15, 2014

by bats in the belfry 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Eduardo & family with kids will pioneer and survive on 10% of his regular income.

Page 24

Sort of reminded me of this guy: Father of four quits job after attending Annual Meeting

Other examples:

Page 29

Page 29

• J. Hofer
  • 88JM
    88JM

"questionable sites appeared"

Yeah, that browser history can be a real "blessing" haha. I hope it was good stuff he got busted for!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Brother NVR2L8 can I borrow your phone to google jw.org? ...jehovahs witness.net keeps popping up! Brother NVR2L8 are you an apostate?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"But all of them cooperated and did not spend money on non-essentials"

--

"non-essentials"= food, clothing, shelter, medical care, education.

• punkofnice
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Proper response when an elder wants to use your phone:

"Get your own damn cell phone!"

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Brother NVR2L8 can I borrow your phone to google jw.org? ...jehovahs witness.net keeps popping up!

Some of them are not the brightest bulb in the drawer, despite wiping software widely available for cell phones.

• Gayle
    Gayle

THE GB have no concept of personal poverty (even near poverty) with family> nO concept of food bills, rent, utilities, gas, car repair, dental, medical bills etc. etc. etc. Not once in the HQ did they have to worry about such things. Even the very poor provide for them.

They say something like "there are rich people that are not happy." My word,, people in poverty are definitely not happy,,depression extremely high among very poor people. The children mirror their parents anxieties extremely.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unless Jehovah magically gave that brother knowledge of multiple jobs, then the brother provided for himself. I would not want to work for month away from my family either, but that is an extreme example. Perhaps if that guy stuck with hit he could have broken the cycle of poverty. Also, the farmer provided for the jws, not Jehovah. At the most, that anectodal experience[ probably made up] shown that worldy people are nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit