Ha, my hub wants a gift~!

by Angus Beef 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

FW - Bacon Bowl, "just seen on Tv"

www.buyperfectbacon.com

As far as gambling, I've never been a fan, I hate to lose money. the feeling is too aggrevating to me.

BUT... I want to get one ticket because I CAN! LOL

A cruise, mainly the same thing. BECAUSE I CAN. Seemed everytime we'd be out of town on a vacation, we'd get the same questions; Did you visit the local Khall, did you informal witness.... you should have spent vacation time from work to do more in the ministry etc... you've all heard it, Im sure.

I want to getting on with life... let those others figure it out as they're sitting in the KHall with the same kool-aid drinking game. I have some goals listed that I want to do...I'm not getting any younger, not planning a 1 to 2 year fade... I'm done.

Thanks! I'm looking forward and not looking back!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Is he just being a backslid JW or is he done with all the nonsense and happy to play hooky for awhile? I don't know if you have or might someday have kids. I hope you are both on the same page-long term.

Forgive my being a killjoy-not my purpose. I hope you will big at lotto!! Enjoy the cruise.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Sounds like he likes meat!

How about making him a special dinner. One of my favorites is a Buffalo & Brie hamburger. You can get buffalo feet at grocery stores, Walmart and even my Costco has it! If you have alot more money to spend on groceries . . . elk meat. I absolutely love elk. Nothing else compares to it.

How about game tickets? That's a super nice present. Or, just splurge on the cable bill with those sports packages.

How about a pair of hiking boots and a map of neaby trails as your new Saturday "hours"?

Skeeter

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

JWdaughter , I'm not sure where he's at. But if wearing a gotee and pssing off the elders makes for a fader in progress, I'll take it. He's unsure at times, he just don't want to lose the grandkids. I understand completely where he is coming from. But I either stop now or I'll lose my mind. We've both had issues with things in the past that we've agreed on, then say we need to pray more and work on things... now I'm not at the level anymore.

Skeeter, He is a steak man for sure!

We got our details about the summer convention. Apparently no alternative days like in the past. I planned on "attending" another one whilst family attended another, to kinda duck and weave... but we're stuck with only one date and one location to work with, which stinks. I guess I 'll get a virus and stay home. Memorial will be a different issue.

Yup planning a few vacations and enjoying them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit