• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Shirley

My joints get stiiffer by the year

The only dance I can still do is the robot

BTTT

• blondie
    blondie

I have only seen it in print that Oracene the mother is a baptized jw. My verbal info is from a jw in the Palm Beach congregation; some of the other children might be baptized (one of the sisters died). But the media don't understand the difference.

• SAHS
    SAHS

“sir82”: Any JW can be disfellowshipped for anything that 3 elders agree on.”

Technically, the elders are only allowed to disfellowship somebody if they blatantly and deliberately engage in unscriptural conduct or violate the Watchtower organization’s current policy. However, in practice, if anyone is counselled by the elders about anything and they disregard it, then they can still be disfellowshipped for “brazen conduct” or even just “insubordination.”

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

awakening-one thing to remember, you won't always be young enough to be on a sports team and you may really regret not playing if you have the opportunity...BUT you can always get reinstated as you start aging, should you desire to remain in the company of JW's.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I was going to answer yes before I even read your comments because honestly, i have heard of peopel being DF'd for just about anything. Most of it is how you handle it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit