Militant feminism in the Organization!!

by FreeFallin 13 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

I especially got a kick out of this part..

Bring the issue up for discussion the next time Jehovah's Witnesses come to visit you. We need friends, not enemies, and so do the Jehovah's Witnesses. It'll be far more effective to discuss things with them than to send them away without talking to them. Tell them that now that they have begun to spread lies and propaganda by feminist man-haters, you find it difficult to accept that anything they have to say to you could possibly be the truth.

Witnessing to the Witnesses, the blind leading the blind certainly fits.

• SYN
    SYN

Geesh, and I thought human stupidity had reached rock bottom with the Dubs. Now it seems it's gone down AGAIN! I think these people need a quick slap with my cluestick.

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• DIM
    DIM

I've had my laugh for the day. The WTS is completely sexist and I have no relationship with my parents.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I sent the original Fathers for Life writing to a non-Witness, but United Church Christian, and here is his reply...

Thanks for the message, but I'll be darned if I understand the concern. There always have been women with bigger testicles than many of us guys...but so what. There are some women and some men who appreciate that. From my perspective, I thank God the majority of women have plenty of estrogen.

Doesn't it just boil down to "different strokes for different folks"? And why not recognize that?

ATB

Trickie Dickie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit