• Princess
    Princess

(((((Andi))))) YAY!!! Congratulations

We need to throw you a virtual shower!
    Let us know where you register!

Princess

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thank you so much everyone! He totally sprung it on me - I had no idea what he was planning. I hoped and thought eventually it would happen, but I didn't think it would happen until Christmas or next Spring. If he didn't ask me by next spring I was going to ask him.

We were at our favorite sushi bar (COMF and SixofNine you met us there last year!) and we sat in a back table. I thought this was a bit strange since we usually sit AT the sushi bar. After we order our food, he moves all the "schtuff" (salt/pepper/soy sauce/etc) to the side of the table and grabs my hands and gets all serious. I realized he had something important to say to me, but it wasn't what I though. LOL!

Anyways, he slipped off his chair onto his knee and asked me. I was floored! He started to show me the ring, but I couldn't look at it - I was too shocked. I just said "yes" about 10 times and we hugged and kissed. I didn't even see the ring for about 5 more minutes since I was so busy crying and giggling. I cried through the whole dinner, not really even sure what we ordered. Haha!

This was all last night at dinner, so today has been spent just enjoying being engaged. Thank you so much for all the well-wishes! We're both super-excited! Keep us in your prayers!

Love,
    Andi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hey Billygoat and Mozzer,

Mucho Congrats!!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

*toasting Mr. and Mrs. Mozzer with a Guiness at Valis' pad as we speak*

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Great news, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you both.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm happy for you. Even the proposal was special for you:) No doubt you will remember it for many lifetimes.

SS

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Andi,

I'm so happy for you and Neil. Sincere congratulations to you both - and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Congratulations Andi and Neil.I wish you the best.

Always,
    Cowboy

It took me quite a while to realize that the real deal is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you.
    ~Stevie Ray Vaughn

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Congrats and may you have all the happiness in the world!

-Rick

• larc
    larc

Andi,

Your story about dinner made this grumpy old man kinda misty eyed. I am so happy for you and Neil. It brought back memories of when I proposed to Zazu. I think I will send you an email about that.

• teejay
    teejay

Andi and Neil, sittin’ in a tree...
    K – I - S - S - I - N – G!

Ooooh!! I’m-a telllllll!!!

Congrats, Andi and Neil. Photos? Are there photos?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit