I finally got my tattoo...

by Princess 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sorry.........I showed him the photo. He said "what does it say?" Not much of a reaction. He will tease you, but won't be critical, you know. It's your body. He DID let you get your ears pierced when you were 12 or 13.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Flip
    Flip

Princess, if Steve writes a dollar amount and the date above the signature tatoo, are you able to go to the bank and cash yourself?

Flip

PS Just kidding, I respect your tolerance for pain...oh...umm...I forgot...you've been out in field service before.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Nice tatoo Princess, hope your marriage last as long as it does, you guys sound very close.

I've thought about a tatoo from time to time, and I really don't know if I'd get one. With the whole Hepatitis thing, I think it's a tad risky (but I'm sure you took necessary precautions).

Imagine how funny it'd be if they had misspelled the name, or put some other guys name .

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Whoo boy! I'm LMAO here. Princess not wanting to show Dad. Funny.

Nice tattoo little cousin. And tell your big brother to e-mail me once in awhile. I would have loved to be there for the "pot" incident. Ha!

Sean

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

U.K.2, Jesus was the end of the Law. Therefor we are not under the law.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

princess! wow, so very cool :) so are you itching for a second one yet? lol, they can be addicting

love
    harmony

• Princess
    Princess

Sean, my dad saw it tonight. Not much of a reaction really. I'll give my brother the message.

Harmony, I think I'm going to stick to one. I wouldn't mind a little something on my ankle but I think I'll stick with what I have! I do love it though, and so does Steve.

Crownboy, I made sure it was a clean place and I'm confident I'm ok! I was disappointed that there are no nice yuppie tattoo shops around. They are all scary as hell.

Rachel

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

princess, you say that now! and haha! you are already saying another little one on your ankle would be cute ;) i waited two or three years before i got my second one.

and about scary tattoo places, that's the way they should be! tatts are for freaks ;) plus a yuppie tattoo parlour would charge you double or triple for the same piece of work.

looks great and really glad hubby likes it :) would be cool if he got one too.

love
    harmony

• COMF
    COMF

I wanted to be able to see it! It's on my front left hip.

Wow, I'd sure like to see that!

Not the tattoo... the hip. Everybody I know only has the two in back.

COMF

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all your piety nor wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
    Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Never mind the tattoo, the new sig's really great! As the young folks here say: "It's wicked!"

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit