Cowboy, Sevenofnine, or Kismet

by think41self 20 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Hey,

This is Dana. I'm at my sister's for the weekend. Could one of you please email me at Tracy's addy (it's open)...I don't have any of your email addys here with me and I need some info. PLEASE!!! Thank you so much!

Dana

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• Seven
    Seven

{{{Dana}}} I thought I'd reply so Cowboy and Kiz don't duplicate.
    Have a great weekend! love, seven

• think41self
    think41self

Alright! Got the info I needed...thanks Seven. Cowboy and Kismet are off the hook (ain't it always the way? Men are just too damn slow! )

Dana

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Better too slow than too fast... ummmm shut up Kismet....

Enjoy your weekend with Tracy and the family ... oh yeah ... and I hope that your walking is back to normal soon. (Evil grin)

Kismet - who knows he will pay for the smart ass comments

• think41self
    think41self

ROFLMAO Kismet although actually I have to agree with "better slow than too fast"

As for the other...would you believe I did it again today?/! Geez, I can hardly walk! But it was just what the doctor ordered

Have a great weekend,

Dana

think41self

• Kismet
    Kismet

Well it's like I told you, you can never have too much of that. The trouble walking thing means you weren't used to it or just doing it too hard. When you next come up here I'll do it with you and show you some techniques and better positions that I learned.

I used to do it quite often but am a little out of practice so it would do me good as well.

Talk to you soon

Kismet

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Dana...Here I was saddling my white horse,and they beat me to the draw.

Ummm,as far as that other problem goes...Just remember-cowboys stay in the saddle longer .

Nuff Said'
    Cowboy

It took me quite a while to realize that the real deal is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you.
    ~Stevie Ray Vaughn

• Kismet
    Kismet

well I ain't no Cowboy. The ladyfolk just done fall at his feet, I will bow to his ability to teach you.

Kismet - who would rather not be known as a quick draw.... LOL

• Seven
    Seven

Dana,

Geez, I can hardly walk!

That works for me.

• think41self
    think41self

I really need to learn not to drink my coffee at the computer...I ruin more keyboards that way! Laughing and drinking coffee at the same time don't seem to go together.

Since I'm so obviously out of practice, can any of you tell me why my back is so sore?? I mean, what's up with that? Was I doing it wrong?

Dana

think41self

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit