Desperately seeking someone from CT

by ShaleenT 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShaleenT
    ShaleenT

I am looking for DF's or DA'd JW's in CT. I have lost most of my friends due to this and am looking to make new ones. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

'Sup, Shaleen?
    I'm not from CT but I've been to Hartford, Stamford, and Meriden.
    I just wanted to welcome you!
    Peace...
    Q.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Shaleen, I'm not from CT, but I am from RI. Don't know how close you are to RI.

• ShaleenT
    ShaleenT

Thanks Redhorse. I'm not that far from Rhode Island. Maybe about an hour at best. E-mail me if you'd like. I'd love to start making new friends. Maybe we could get together sometime. Thanks again.

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hello Shaleen and Red Horse Woman (and anyone else)! I am living in Providence RI, and would love to meet anyone who lives close by. I have only lived here for 4 months. I'm originally from the Cincinnati, OH area. I was in the borg for about 30 years, out for about 3+. My email is listed, and would love to get together! Hope to hear from you!

Becky

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I am in Providence as well.

cd

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hello Chuck! It's nice to hear from someone in RI! What is your story, are you df'd or da'd or just curious? My profile says a little about me, but please feel free to ask me anything. I'm looking forward to hearing from you--Becky

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Becky, check your email. Shaleen, did you get my message?

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Redhorsewoman, I checked but I only got something from Chuck. I don't know what happened, but can you please resend it? Thanks! Becky

• brojo
    brojo

Hi! I am from Waterbury, Ct. Would be happy to speak to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit