OK Here is my thread!

by Angharad 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Angharad: Thanks, this is great. We get a good picture of Simon as could only be told by you.

• outnfree
    outnfree

So clever!

And in such a sweet "voice", too!

Thanks, Angharad!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Simon
    Simon

lol ... if only I could dance like that!

and, er ... why are britney, shania & kylie running away from me?

BTW: That is supposed to be a light saber ... right ?

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

well done, ang!

the scalpel shines in god's sunshine
    street lights whisper pain
    down here near the poison stream our god has gone insane

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

'Light saber' like hell....a phalic symbol (emotion) in motion if I ever saw one! Bright yellow probably is an exageration though.

Danny

• Kep
    Kep

Angharad,

That was cool, thanks.

Kep

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Angharad,

That was just about the all-time cutest, funniest story i've ever seen. Thanks so much for doing it. If we have an academy awards on the thread next year, you'll get one! Oh, what the heck, here's an belated 2002 one for the Cutest Thread:

• larc
    larc

Angharad,

I think this is a right nice thread. I liked all the graphic effects. You are one swell poster.

You know, I think Simon must be my long lost younger brother. We share a lot in common. I hate to get up in the morning. About the only thing I can do at that time of day is drink coffee and open mail, but not read it. That would take too much mental energy. I like to drink a beer whilst on the computer. My wife gets miffed on occasion because of my time on the computer, but we always make up too. I love Bob Dylan. I can sing like him and have done so after a few beers, but I can't play the guitar.

Thanks again, for such a nice thread you started.

• Imbue
    Imbue

LMAO @ Angharad...The elders visit really had me! Something like the shepherding calls I've experienced. As some might have guessed...lol

"Not part of the inner circle class"-Larc

• ISP
    ISP

Angharad........Simon is also a great singer!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit