Utah man goes on hunger strike to the death to protest same-sex marriages

by adamah 38 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Let no-one forget the destructive behaviour of invading European Christians in the Americas, including:

There's a story from the time of those nice Christian gentlemen (the Conquistadores) who invaded the Americas.

Here's a sketch of the event, as published in Wikipedia.

The caption states:

" Vasco Núñez de Balboa executing indigenous Panamanians by war dog for same-sex practice.
    (New York Public Library, Rare Book Room, De Bry Coll ection, New York.)

Balboa apparently found that native Americans did not have the same moral standards as Christians and thought they should be punished for that sin.

No doubt the Yahweh/Jesus combo divinity watched and clapped their hands in glee.

So let the silly Mormon Christian die to expiate (just a little) the collective sins of Christians and their Master.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What choice did he have?! All you gays are running all over the place trying to make everyone else gay! One day your holding hands with your wife, and then you watch Glee and Disney shows. The next thing you know, you stop wearing Rustler jeans, and start buying Calvin Klein suits and using hair product! Just the other day I had to turn off an episode of 'White Collar' because the main character was taking his shirt off and wearing cool hats all over the place!! I'm telling you, something has to be done about this!

Back in the day a guy could just be a guys friend without worrying about accidentally kissing them after a workout. Well I'm here to tell you, those days are gone! Cool hats, cool dance moves, color coordinating your shirts and socks...it's all gone to hell.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cool hats, cool dance moves, color coordinating your shirts and socks...it's all gone to hell.....Data-Dog

...............................You forgot about the Fancy Mustard!..

...........You can`t get a Sandwich anywhere,without them offering you..

.........................................Some Fancy Mustard!..

.......................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He's just on the 'biggot diet' - the latest right-wing diet craze that will soon sweep the nation.

What if hundreds of thousands of right wing folks went on anti gay marriage hunger strikes? What if they didn't get their way? Would they all starve to death?

• adamah
    adamah

I suspect the guy is dealing with unresolved sexual issues, as well as fears for being socially-ostracized over an interracial marriage in Utah, and he just doesn't have the balls to tell his domineering fiance' he's gotten 'cold feet and doesn't want to go through with the marriage.

So he decides to carry out this hare-brained scheme, hoping she'll see how crazy he is and simply call the wedding off; however, if she sees thru the stunt and calls his bluff and wants to have a shotgun wedding anyway by henpecking him, then he dies from malnutrition, and all of his problem(s) will end anyway!

It's a brilliant plan, and I can't see how it will miss!

• bohm
    bohm

I definately think he should try to shit his bed as well. That will teach the gays.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

He's drinking water, that should be cheating

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's a brilliant plan, and I can't see how it will miss!

He might be trying to kill his homo erotic thoughts.

• wannabefree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit