glaring daggers.... If looks could shave.

by Captain Blithering 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Cowabunga dudes! Sat on tge platform reading the scriptures for some bullpoop q and a parroting session.. my PO once said he felt physically ill seeing me give talks on the platform. heh heh heh tgat explains the dirty looks im getting!! Give a hoot? moi? non.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Awesome......the Watchtower cult is imploding before our very eyes. The cult members are becoming more negative and paranoid everyday.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

on my last few talks i used to read not from the NWT but from the elberfelder bible, which was used in german speaking countries when the NWT wasn't available. the looks were hilarious. it was the same shit really, just different wording and they all gasped.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Ooh west heningfield.... (new possible uk bethel)

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

And more buildings bought for accommodation at present bethel.... coined up or what?

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Don't feel bad Captain, some POs have made me a physically sick when they spoke from the platform.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Do you smile and wink at him when he glares at you? Do you tell him how much you appreciate his rapt attention when you are on the stage, because it means he has your back? Do you thank him for setting that wonderful example?

I like to screw their minds.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Ooh hortensia you're wicked - but I like you!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Love it. Since I have stepped down as an MS I have pretty much been dropped for reading assignments. of course it may also be down to my token FS report. I did put a much larger report in this month for a laugh. I wonder if anyone will say anything...

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

They stopped asking me to say congregation prayers since I started ignoring the usual tropes of praising the gb and rehashing the meeting. Instead I focused on Jesus and Christian qualities. Didn't realise that was so outrageous! . Actually it's prolly cos I'm down to 2hours or so reporting.. . They're getting suspicious....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit