New "Research Guide" released today

by leaving_quietly 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The W.T for many decades have tried to bury their past rantings, they believe that "He who controls the past, controls the present". And this is very true for all JW's, they have no access to the real past of the W.T

I wonder if a resident Winston Smith engaged in re-writing the past for them will wake up ?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"Research" in our carefully chosen publications.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Funny how their predictive search comes up with Ray Franz when you start typing his name in but there is no occurences in any publications? lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Soon, the WT CD containing all the old publications will be out of production, and you will have the sanitized, bleached, and re-worded online version only.

So true and this of course is done intensionally so that new converts don't see the WTS's past teachings/doctrines which

were instigated and inspired upon their attainable commercial attributes rather than their actual truthfulness.

The WTS has never cared for or inspired itself upon truthfulness, it did whatever it needed to do to attract attention to its

published goods. That why when a specific doctrine fails upon its accuracy the WTS. just says we were over anxious

or we are just imperfect men, as just recently noted.

Under this business strategy the WTS can profess or proclaim whatever it wants, using these proclamations to attract

attention to its literature and when those proclamations fail or become useless they too can be dropped

as simple impropriety .

Wash cycle rinse and repeat, thats unregulated religious freedom in America, take it or leave it.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Researching WT publications about "1975" - Beliefs, adjustment in view:

Note that none of the linked publications are prior to 2000. Why would that be?

Researching 1975

• KateWild
    KateWild

way to go OUTLAW, you can't find a thing. Nothing on Domestic Violence, Dfing was a load of rubbish too. It's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. Kate xx

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks Leaving Quietly.

So it is basically an index.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Just noted that the "would not preclude the resurrection of the people of those cities" Sentence

has been removed from the online sanitised Insight vol 2 Sodom topic.

I'm therefore guessing that many of the references used on this site may well be

"tactically" removed.

So no doubt a letter will be forthcoming to advise all to ignore the lies, (alluded to in this weeks study brochure)

that can't be supported by the online research tool. "If it's not there it never happened".

jtg

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh yeah! That's the new replacement for the RS book I was talking about awhile back. I guess it was not online at the time. It was mentioned at the last DC, and I thought, " Good-bye RS book, hello memory hole!!" Now the false prophecies of the RS book can be erased from the collective JW consciousness, and any who have a coby of the RS book will be considered spiritually weak or false apostles!

DD

• factfinder
    factfinder

If you study the TRUTH book with someone you will be disfellowshipped for apostacy, yet that is the book they studied with me!

If the Reasoning book does go out of print, then yes, any witness who still uses it will be considered spiritually weak and warned not to use it any more. After that, if they still use it they will be disfellowshipped for apostasy.

No doubt the Proclaimers book will go out of print too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit