2013 Memorial Partakers - 12,604

by nicolaou 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

You are not a false prophet or a liar.

Let's just call it "misplaced expectations", "past truths", "formerly cherished views", or my favourite WT expression, "cherished errors".

• besty
    besty

5000 posts and still clueless :-)

HNY!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Okay, okay the coffee is starting to do it's stuff. Oh god my head!!

So here's a bunch of hysterical 2013 yearbook reviews to atone for my brain-addled error . . .

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17186092-2013-yearbook-of-jehovah-witnesses

• prologos
    prologos

it is not april 1st yet, and that figure does not include the greater number of private wine & (nut)cracker ceremonies.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

funny Mr Dog!!!

FS

• besty
    besty

see one apostate in waiting 3*** the yearbook - lol - its funny how the other reviewers all toed the line and 5***** it....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It's not your fault Nicolaou, some of us anticipated this result from your eagerness for the figures. It happens all the time with those who yearn for the figures. Even the apostles made this mistake!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Very funny thread Nicolaou, had a good laugh. Hope your head doesn't hurt too bad. Happy New Year

• steve2
    steve2

I almost spilled my coffee in mad excitement. Oh well, how easy it is to make mistakes!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How dare you run ahead of Jehovah's celestial chariot!

Jehovah has his best people on the job to get the spiritual food delivered to the sheeples! ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit