KateWild's NYE pics

by KateWild 25 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

Just got ready

• KateWild
    KateWild

My camera is not very good in artificial light and I am not good with selfies. More tomorrow after we have all bee out. Yipee

• cofty
    cofty

Go and have a great night Sam!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Bye guys see you when I get home tomorrow, have a grat night y'all. Love Kate xxx

• happy@last
    happy@last

Have fun, stay safe Happy New Year

• tec
    tec

Have fun Sam!! I love your scarf.

Peace,

tammy

• Laika
    Laika

Have a good night and a great 2014!

• nugget
    nugget

Have a great evening and enjoy yourself. New Year is full of promise get it off to a good start.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Beautiful lady, hope you're having a wonderful night and a great 2014!

• KateWild
    KateWild

To all the lurkers out there,

I know there is a few as I have had 10 posts but 435 hits to the thread. Well I wanted you to know my journey has been emotional and I have encountered trails and tribulations, but there are many on this board that hve helped me this far.

I am still getting help now recovering from being recruited into a cult, I have made a few friendships that have gone off the board too, I have widened my circle of friends and reconnected with family. It has been a fast ride, but all in all a joyous one. It has brought me to New Years Day. A new year for new beginings and new friends.

Will you stop lurking and join in? We are all here to support you on your journey whatever it maybe.

More pics soon

Love Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit