Finally Proof that Evolutionists Have it Wrong.

by braincleaned 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

So, the online self-named "The Creation Guy" — yes, "the" — has written an article that will shame those of you who believe in Darwin's Evolution THEORY.

He takes on the DNA. Quite a feat for a non scientist! This man must be very close to God Almighty for such brilliant insight.

In this article, his wisdom and intellectual superiority defies argumentation, with rock-solid quotes like this:
    "If you know of any examples used in fossil DNA arguments by evolutionists that are not interpretations, but really are actual observations, send them in."

Mind-blowing logic. I suspect that is why Richard Dawkins is silent on the matter of genes, as he is just an ignorant biologist with a bias and no observable evidence.

As we all know, theists actually trust observations and avoid interpretation all the time.
    It is obvious we can SEE the Creator, and plainly not see any evidence for an absurd evolution.

Silly Atheists.
    I shall pray for their soul.

The article:
    http://askjohnmackay.com/questions/answer/fossil-dna-proves-evolution-counter-arguments

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yes indeed such a logical argument. I renounce my non-belief in god Thank You Mr. The Creation Guy.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Same here. How could I ever trust Science again!
    What has it ever done for us??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit