The Great Harlot was 1st century Jerusalem

by maccauk11 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

She became the great Harlot or revelation by the latter part of the 1st century. THe Messiah warned them what would happen to them . They had become drunk with pride and riding on the back of pagan nations.Thereis no other Harlot to come. Check out my youtube channel on the 1st century fulfillment of all things my channel is seekchristonly

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Are you recruiting for your cult too?

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Yes its called Jesus Christ do you know him. Its a church not made with human hands or with bricks and mortar. It's spiritual and it is the true church anything else is counterfeit

• designs
    designs

You are an idiot believing New Testament nonsense. The Jewish people were under the boot of the Roman army.

• Skipper12
    Skipper12

it is the true church anything else is counterfeit

Where else did I hear that ? Isn't that what every single religion on this earth is saying ?

Yes its called Jesus Christ do you know him.

Actually not. Have I heard of him ? Yes. How could you get to know someone when there's only one-direction communication ?

I feel I "know" Jesus Christ just as much as I know Santa Claus, or Zeus from Legends of Olympus or any other man-made god for that matter. And if you ask me, Zeus is way much cooler, btw. The Legends of Olympus is a far better fiction in my view as well.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Maccauk you seem to be just another religious nutter, spewing forth the results of your 'special' understanding of bible 'prophecy'.

Your posts are turgid, tiresome and completely uninteresting.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

You do not have a relationship with Santa etc. If you knew him you will know he is real, he dwells within you if you call upon his name and surrender to him.Humble yourself before him .Then you will know he is real. He will manifest himself to you if you ask him. Only those really seeking him find out. He stands waiting for us all to enter in. Im not religious i do not go to any church i do not read my bible every day i do not pray every day. Its all about fellowshipping with him. Taste him and find out, if you really want to find him he will let himself be found by you. Most people only want him if their life is in danger and there is no one to hlep them, i would say 99% of people will cry out for God to hlep them

• designs
    designs

Hearing voices, its called schizophrenia...

You and Perry would make great snuggle buddies.

• Skipper12
    Skipper12

You do not have a relationship with Santa etc. If you knew him you will know he is real, he dwells within you if you call upon his name and surrender to him.Humble yourself before him .Then you will know he is real. He will manifest himself to you if you ask him. Only those really seeking him find out. He stands waiting for us all to enter in. Im not religious i do not go to any church i do not read my bible every day i do not pray every day. Its all about fellowshipping with him. Taste him and find out, if you really want to find him he will let himself be found by you. Most people only want him if their life is in danger and there is no one to hlep them, i would say 99% of people will cry out for God to hlep them

Right. "dewlls within you", "call upon his name", "surrender", "Humble before him", "taste him" (I would rather not, lol) etc. among other very weird things for 21st century. The Bible among other spiritual/religious writings does really excell at controlling people's minds and lifes and you are a perfect example of that.

I can't wait for the day when we will drop these superstitious non-sense that has been a plague through our history. Our descendants will look back in history and wonder "How the heck did we believed all this non-sense?".

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

There is much sense in this one....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit