Satan rules the world, well according to the Watchtower Society, right?

by God_Delusion 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Laika
    Laika

Which part do you want to counter? That Satan rules the world or that JWs are the only religion that teaches this?

Disproving that Satan rules the world might take a lot of work, but that Satan has at least some kind of rulership capacity is pretty common christian doctrine and could be demonstrated with 5 minutes on Google.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Satan, the God of Freedom, ruling the world? I wish. Then there would be no communism, no regulations that hinder progress, no establishment holding science to the agenda, no Agenda 21, no need to prepare now for hyperinflation or regular rolling blackouts, no Internet II, no homogenization of all the media, and no needing to go toil for a boss that doesn't give a fxxx about you. You could start a business, practice open astrology, and ultimately the spiritual and science would merge. You would see science documenting the energy of the planets and constellations, documenting the astral, documenting runes, and actually healing instead of milking patients. And you would see it taught in schools.

As for church, if they were all in Satan's hands, then why do they all teach about a nazarene that never existed? Why do they all prevent people from using the occult by getting people to be afraid of hellfire? None of them teach people to use astrology properly, or teach them to use magick. And neither do the Jewish and Islamic religions--both admonish adherents to refrain from this while those at the top of all three practice black magick on society to enslave us all. They are all trying to get global communism, which Satan is totally against. And they claim the world is ruled by Satan?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I saw Mick Jagger perform "Sympathy for the Devil" in NY during the late 1960s. Sneaking down to the stage when I started out in heaven (the last rows in the Garden) was my specialty. After many decades, the rose petals he threw out to the crowd gave out. Alas.

Satan has accomplished some great things here on earth. The UN food programs, eradication of some major diseases, truces in war. Jews don't conceive of Satan the way Christians do. The Christian Satan is opposed to God, almost but not quite an equal. Judaism has stronger boundaries. Satan questions on behal of humans. God remains God. Satan is a lesser power. The Witnesses' prophecies show a lack of knowledge of current affairs and history of our culture. The entire world is Roman.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I think that the more correct term would be deceived. "The whole world lies under the deception of satan"

deception comes in many forms all leading to the effect...chaos NOT rulership. the latter denotes a semblance of order that isn't there.

love michelle

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

If by "rules the world", they mean Satan inspired the bible and other religious texts, and now uses them to confuse people and turn them against each other. Then I agree.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

You can't counter anything these clownbags say. You have to live your life by example. Go out and live a healthy satisfying JOYFUL life and take all the people around you to prosperity. Make a bunch of money and take a bunch of people with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit