There is no end of the world

by maccauk11 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

If you want books you cna order from preteristarchive.com

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

I only came to this realisation about 6 months ago and being set free from every kind of teaching. My Theology is only to beleivein Christ and enter in through him. For many of us it is a painful process setting yourself free from every kind of preconceived idea and focussing on actually what was said and when and to who. So all i do is encourage others to look at that only. We can rest fully assured there is no deception in him, we will never die meaning at the end of our fleshly life we have eternal life spiritually, there is real freedom in that, also . We cna walk in love for all without condemnation or judgment of others andwait for all to ente rinto the KIngdom. The Kingdomd wells in us

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The bible is mostly about mythological story telling concerning an ancient civilization writing words of embellishment

to create power and relevance toward there particular God YAHWEH and his supposed son Jesus.

Sorry but the only positive and good change mankind is going to create is from humanity itself.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

The world WILL end... But not within the next 50.000 years. When the sun stops we will all die.... Psychics are a bitch aren't they?!

• cofty
    cofty

For many of us it is a painful process setting yourself free from every kind of preconceived idea

Every kind? Did you thoroughly examine your presuppostitions about the bible being inspired?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Presuppostitions are fantastic! ..... at fucking up your entire short life.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, the end of the world will happen some day. I think the earth is scheduled to fall into a black hole in 50 million years, if a comet doesn't demolish it first.

Merry Christmas!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, but that woman Jezebel....has to go.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian
    For many of us it is a painful process setting yourself free from every kind of preconceived idea

Yes it is a painful process, setting yourself free from every preconceived idea, but are you sure you've done this?

EVERY kind of preconceived idea?

CyrusThePersian

• andys
    andys

I have come to realize this also and its been totally awesome being finally set free from thinking about the world ending because I realize its not going to end anytime soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit