What if the nations would have submitted to God's Kingdom in 1914?

by processor 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A wishful assertion by the WTS. emoting their own self expressed identity as being god's chosen earthly organization.

The elusivenesses of power and its attainability can create elements of subconscious delusions in certain people.

You can find these kind of delusions in most of the top leaders of most religious organizations in existence today.

Has anyone heard of Jesus of Siberia and the cult thats devoted to this guy ?

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

You know 1914 was a calculation Russell did based off the pyramids of Egyot, right? First page of "Studies of the Scriptures". That is the foundation of the Jehovah Witness ideology. That's it. There is no other spiritual reason associated with that date.

And like the pyramids of Egyot, if the foundation is made of mud, the entire structure crumbles. So they can heap as much crap as the want on it... it's still mud. Everything else about the religion from that point is pretty pointless to dissect. It's like popping a ballon, then trying to analyze the air inside it.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

As a US Constitutional scholar, I should know the provisions for American officials to turn over sovereignty to Jesus in 1914. It is not quite fair to expect the President, Congress, and Supreme Court to notice Jesus arrived. It was invisible. They were busy with the matters of the day. I believe there may have been a World War occurring. This is not something that Hamilton, Madison, or Jay addressed in the Federalist Papers.

This is so funny. Should the President have been impeached? The WTBTS never details a process for ceding authority. Jesus is weak in WT lingo compared to Christian lingo but he still must retain vast powers. Maybe these top officials, perhaps the Secretary of State, met invisibly and handed power over invisibly. This could very well explain our present day paralysis of Congress.

It is so embarassing to have been a Witness. Did the Secret Service play a role? There may have been language problems.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

brilliant.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well, they would have got the same result that Jehovahs Witnesses have got this past 100 years .Sweet fuck all .

smiddy

• Listener
    Listener

I guess the org. would say that the Governments are ultimately controlled by Satan and he was unwilling to hand them over.

• caroline77
    caroline77

According to Zechariah 14, when Jesus returns there will be a massive earthquake in Israel which will split the mount of Olives in half. I think we might notice that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit