PDFs

by naeuca 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• naeuca
    naeuca

Hello all

i'm looking for the following in PDF would anyone happen to have these that they can kindly send me please.

Insight vol 1 and 2

All scriptures is inspired book

proclamers

Many thanks!!

• blondie
    blondie

I would send a pm to Atlantis.

• disfellowshipped1
  • Watchtower-Free
  • JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Marking

• naeuca
    naeuca

Many thanks!!!!!

the second link is the same link ax vol 1 can you please send me the link for insight vol 2 please?

many thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

naeuca:

Send Atlantis a pm so that one of us can send you an email with download links. There are 2 All Scripture Inspired volumes. 1963 and 1990 I think, and we can give you the link for Vol. 2 for the Insight Volume if you already have Vol. 1. Before you send the message, make a list of any other materials you need so that we can do it all at one time.

I am out of school for a couple of weeks and I can get you the links while Atlantis is scanning more of the Yearbooks. Nevada is working on some other files and Vulcan (Dad) is in Georgia working on Trackor Trailer brake systems.

Petra

• naeuca
    naeuca

Thank you very much Petra I will send Atlantis a pm

Thank you!!

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

naeuca:

I sent you a pm so that you can write to us for the download links. Atlantis does not want links for these files posted out here because, one of the files has every (EM=Elders Manual) in it you can think of. Another BOE just arrived concerning "Electronic Displays" at the Kingdom Halls, which updates the other BOE that was sent out not to long ago.

I need to run because I will be sending out the files to the email addresses for those that get the files. If you can't write to us, then I can put the download links in a pm to you but I don't think they will be clickable. You can copy and paste them though.

Petra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit