Do the WTBTS monitor this site?

by quellycatface 13 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Been reading some back posts. Just wondered if the Borg monitor this or any other sites.Wouldn't that make them Apostate as well??Typical double standard through and through.The scumbags.Hope you all have a crap week. Merry Christmas.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

They can outsource monitoring to non-JWs .

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I seriously doubt it. Dude would have to be a serious robot to read through everything that's posted on here, and not recognize TTATT. I don't see them risking that just to see what ex-JW's are saying about them.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

The AllExperts site is monitored by the WT.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/

I wonder about a site like this though, where almost all the postings are about getting free and being free of the WT.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Of course it does, this is the oldest longest running ex-jws web site in the world.

And no that doesn't make them apostate as well, what they are specifically looking for is copyright infringement.

I believe what they also get from sites like this is to what information is out there and what they have to

create to counter these apparent accusations.

The video that the WTS. put out a couple of years ago actually stated that C T Russell was a

preacher of the "Truth" and that he was called a brother. good grief

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Yes, just ask the JW-Quotes people that question. WT attorneys whose Columbia Law higher education was paid for with Kingdom preaching work funds that is supposedly dedicated to Jehovah.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Dude would have to be a serious robot to read through everything that's posted on here, and not recognize TTATT.

• scotoma
    scotoma

You can bet some of the writers come to this site. And very likely a couple of the governing body too.

Creative workers have a certain temperament that makes them open and curious.

Ray Franz is an example. Gilead instructors were also subject to harboring independent ideas.

From Franz's books it is clear that the higher up you go the more wacky ideas they entertain along with some good ideas too.

I don't think they monitor this site to disfellowship anyone. Maybe this is done on a local level when someone's identity is leaked.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Of course they read here, they would be foolish not to, but apart from that, they have reacted to stuff on here, and nowhere else on the Net, over the years.

It is obvious from the "Proclaimers" book and other repostes they have done that they read all criticism, many of the books they have directly quoted from they would not really like the R&F to read, but they read them.

The point is that the boys at the top, especially in the Writing Department, know exactly what they are doing, and know that it is not the "truth". If that were not so, they would not use mind-control, quote-mining, half-truths and downright lies, all methods used commonly and frequently.

If they had any belief it was the truth, they simply would not do such things, it would not "come up in to their heart " LOL

I think we should beware on here of giving them good ideas of how to go forward, as in "What next for the WT ?" type threads, they do not have much of a clue on their own, we should not help them !

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think we should beware on here of giving them good ideas of how to go forward, as in "What next for the WT ?" type threads, they do not have much of a clue on their own, we should not help them !

Thats a good point Phizzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit