The AWESOME CHRISTMAS TREE thread

by likeabird 18 Replies latest jw friends

• likeabird
    likeabird

Awesome is a loaded word. We may think it relates to something flashy and expensive and elaborate. Or we may think of something else.

For those of us who are out or coming out, awake, or waking up, choosing to celebrate can be very symbolic of how far we have come. For some of us, just having one small decoration can be truly awesome.

Let's share our pictures christmas pictures and stories. Don't forget, only four days to go!

This is for you JWN. Merry Christmas to you all!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

And to you also. XX

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Good work xxx

• likeabird
    likeabird

Thanks Snare, that's nice. It's a bit wobbly in places, but then again, can't really say I've made christmas cookies before! But they taste good!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Cute! It's our first year celebrating and I would love to post a pic of the white tree we did, but I haven't been successful with posting pictures on here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very sweet. You have made me smile.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No good pictures of this year and no presents under the tree yet. But here are some from Christmases recently:

My tree:

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Last year, we chose St. Andrew's Episcopal Church for Midnight Mass. (the giant Jesus behind the altar, during the daylight, casts two shadows, one on either side.) Father Mike Fedewa, checking on things before the service. He was once a Roman Catholic Priest, but fell in love, got married and has grown sons now. He went over to the Episcopal, or Anglican Catholic as some call it, church after he left the RC. I believe anyone on this forum would love him.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I filmed Andy's sister Beth and her two year old son Elijah, last year on Christmas Eve. This boy does everything with gusto. You can hear me laughing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAfhgqybdw

• clarity
    clarity

Really love your pictures ...next year will be the

YEAR of the TREE!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit