My JWN Training PAs off!

by usualusername 6 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

This morning I was visiting a friend in London and found 3 witnesses outside the tube station.

I asked them if they knew of a cheap local cafe. They obliged! Realising I had missed my opportunity I left my bags in the cafe and went back to the tube (subway) station. I said my window cleaner was a JW who left me magazine but never really chatted to me. I said I had 20 minutes and would buy them coffee. After the initial shock they joined me.

Here follows the conversation:

Me: So what is your basic message?

JWs: Was shown Matt 24:14

Me: So what is this kingdom?

JWs: Paradise earth, wickedness removed, peace etc etc etc

Me: Who is in charge of this government?

JWs: 144,000

Me: Are you serious? You are telling me that men/women who have been on earth 30-70 years are gonna be in charge of this goverment and promoted above angels when super duper angels who have lived for millions of years will sit there and do nothing?

JWs: Well they have empathy!

Me: You must be joking. You work for a local government?

JW: Yes I do

Me: Are you telling me that your Chief Executive has to be homeless before he can help homeless people. He has to be poor before he helps poor people. He has to be pregnant before he helps pregnant women? A good manager does not need empathy.

Silence:

Me again: So to get this governement to work what happens to people who dont agree?

JW: Matt *:** something shown about sheep and goats

Me: So bad people will be killed?

JWs: Super evasive

Me: Cmon will I be killed?

JWs: But paradise earth is so nice!

Me: What if I dont want to be a part?

JWs: Confess to my eventual death...

Me: Your god is a flaming dictator. Worship me or die. Your god has a huge ego problem

More to follow...............

• bohm
    bohm

Good job young padawan.

Now remember to accurately over-report your hours in reverse field service :-).

• cofty
    cofty

Well done. Getting them to admit to the dark side of their "good news" is a powerful tactic.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice !

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL, them having to verbalise to a stranger that they will be killed by their loving merciful god, is excellent.Maybe they will remember this encounter and feel uneasy.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I have encouraged some people I know who are in contact with witnesses to use this tatic.

When they start informally witnessing, pressure the JWs to tell you exactly what will happen to you if you don't join the religion.

Basically, if you don't tell Dad that you love him regularly, Dad will get really pissed off and kill you. Nice.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Tell us the rest of the story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit