Naughtiness in my bathroom

by usualusername 25 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

You are asking so obviously you must have an inkling they are inappropriate for your guests ,mainly the children .

I say just take them down, it isn't that difficult to put them back up after they leave . You also could just ask them to use a different bathroom .

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Please take them down. Too naughty for the 8 & 12 year old girls.

• Listener
    Listener

If you can easily take them down then you should do so, otherwise cover them. It is not appropriate for children to see these things.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

While on the one hand it is your home and you have the right to have anything you want on your bathroom walls (within the law of course), there is, on the other hand, the need to be sensitive to the feelings of your guests. In my personal opinion, I think your cards, at least the ones you describe, may be a little too racy for an eight year old. I think it would be wise and prudent to temporarily remove them.

CyrusThePersian

• usualusername
    usualusername

They will be turned back to front. :)

Thanks for the mix of opinions!

Paul

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think you came to a good conclusion.

For me personally, the vegetarian card is crude to have displayed around kids.

Not a prude, not against nudity, sexuality, or any of the such.

We have a couple posters from the Louve that have raised an eyebrow or two -- but that's art.

I think you are doing the courteous thing.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit